PDA

View Full Version : Paid e-mail saving everyday!

Hedy
05-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Great to see a paid e-mail from fellow SR members! As a person who has used paid clicks in the past, I highly recommend these options to advertise your blog/business on SR.

Blessing and Miracle
05-07-2010, 01:26 PM
It was a very nice site. I tried to read all about them but when I clicked on the link there wasn't any info. But I enjoyed the site and signed up. :)

Who's the brain child, if I may ask?

momof3lovebugs
05-07-2010, 01:34 PM
did everyone get one? I just checked mine and didn't :(

SunshineGirl
05-07-2010, 01:48 PM
did everyone get one? I just checked mine and didn't :(

All U.S. citizens did have this one sent to them. Sometimes if you have a "free account" like hotmail or gmail they block them unless you add us to your safe senders. It happens mainly when we send out big chunks of newsletters.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice site! I bookmarked it to sign up later - not a lot of computer time today!

momof3lovebugs
05-07-2010, 04:38 PM
All U.S. citizens did have this one sent to them. Sometimes if you have a "free account" like hotmail or gmail they block them unless you add us to your safe senders. It happens mainly when we send out big chunks of newsletters. got it!!! :cooldance: was checking the wrong acct. :blush:

fronisgl
05-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I got it and I'm going to add it as a favorite. Nice website.

fauntleroyfan
05-10-2010, 11:59 AM
so if we have a home business we can use some of credits to adverstise to other members, what if that home business is already on the list of shopping here?

can someone help me out.

SunshineGirl
05-10-2010, 12:05 PM
so if we have a home business we can use some of credits to adverstise to other members, what if that home business is already on the list of shopping here?

can someone help me out.

It has to be something that doesn't conflict with SR or something that we already have. But you can always open a trouble ticket and we can talk about it.

fauntleroyfan
05-11-2010, 11:56 AM
It has to be something that doesn't conflict with SR or something that we already have. But you can always open a trouble ticket and we can talk about it.

okay thanks.