PDA

View Full Version : National Survey Panel

breyandra
10-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I need to ask you all a question as I am still not familiar with how some of the survey offers are done. With the National Survey Panel, Coke vs. Pepsi offer, do I have to do the whole survey or just register? Thanks for your help!

m 'n c
10-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Based on the post about credits being revocked I would strongly suggest you complete the whole thing (shouldn't take more than 5 mins tops) and click on any confirmation you may receive from these offers. This one would probably send you a confirm with a subject of Thank You: Please confirm your Coke v. Pepsi registration.

breyandra
10-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I've checked for a confirmation email(even in my spam folder!) but haven't gotten one yet. After what happened today about the credits being revoked I will make sure I check from now on. I think this survey just took me to a congratulations page that tells me to do 2 of the gold offers or something. Is that the final page? I go through the offer pages and that is the end of it from what I can see. Thanks for your help.

m 'n c
10-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh well then you are good. Sometimes the ones that do a Product X vs. Product Y will send a confirm and sometimes not. I think you will be ok with what you described and checking for a confirm email.

breyandra
10-24-2007, 08:13 PM
thanks m 'n c!

mom2ian
10-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I got a confirmation email for this one. I clicked it, but still didn't get credit. That's what is so funny about the other thread with certain ones revoking credits. I've clicked confirmation emails for WSHTS and never gotten credit - including for this last one. It took 2 tries to get credit and I know I clicked the confirmation email the on the first try.

faithhope
11-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I got a confirmation email for this one...
doesn't look like I'll get credit for this one.

Faith