PDA

View Full Version : Fab Four contest chat thread :O)

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 11:33 AM
At least now I know why I am having such a hard time this am! :rotfl:
So far I have only been able to catch and finish the gf. I am not qualifying for all the others except amp, which I can't take until 10:20.
Now what am I going to do with my morning? :D

PSL1013
05-12-2010, 11:34 AM
At least now I know why I am having such a hard time this am! :rotfl:
So far I have only been able to catch and finish the gf. I am not qualifying for all the others except amp, which I can't take until 10:20.
Now what am I going to do with my morning? :D

I'm with you!

29apr00
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
by this time yesterday i hda 3 of the 5 done!! This monring i'm not getting ANYTHING!! UGh !!!

toystoryduo
05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I've gotten 4/5 today, but can't enter the contest until I get #5 (SH) since I completed my first survey this morning before 8:00 a.m. My DH and I have been trying all morning to get a SurveyHead survey. Hopefully, one of us will get one before the day is over. :wizard:

mmm611
05-12-2010, 12:05 PM
I hear ya! Since I'm no longer employed and have maintenance coming over to fix my water damage sometime today, I tried for a DS till I ran out of options and was going to wait until later to try for the others. Three hours later, they're still not here, so I'm going to give surveys another try. It's not like I have anything better to do!

cjjmesser
05-12-2010, 12:53 PM
WARNING- WHINE COMING!

Finally qualified for a SM (would have been my fourth survey of the day); finished it and got....... wait for it....... the dreaded white congratulations screen :cry::computer:

Oh well, maybe it will credit eventually....going to try again for surveyhead. Wish me luck :)

Edited- WOO HOO! Went back and tried again and got my SM! That's 4 for me! Whew!

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Glad yours credited! And that at least one person has completed the fab four! I just got the ytc! 2 to go!! Was hoping for the mv on college sports but it was filled. :cry: I'm keeping the faith!!

PSL1013
05-12-2010, 01:11 PM
WARNING- WHINE COMING!

Finally qualified for a SM (would have been my fourth survey of the day); finished it and got....... wait for it....... the dreaded white congratulations screen :cry::computer:

Oh well, maybe it will credit eventually....going to try again for surveyhead. Wish me luck :)

Edited- WOO HOO! Went back and tried again and got my SM! That's 4 for me! Whew!

I did a SM Survey, got the congrats page and did not get credit, even waited for the second hour and still no credit...first time that has happened to me, yes I did clear cookies too. bummer!

Congrats on getting all four....now off to try again. :rolleyes:

LuvMyBoys
05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I have been having trouble with surveys all week! I was so excited too since last week was so good.

Yesterday my GF had me watch tons of commercials, give feedback on a product - get to where I should be done - boom "Thank you for your time" :confused:

Today go through long GF survey on beverages, get to where it should be done says it's routing then - nothing, just a blank page :confused:

I don't know what is going on. I can't get a MV or SH survey to save my life!

athoods
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Well now if I could just get either surveyhead of SM to give me a survey I could enter the contest.

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Just got #3! A marvelously short sh! I could take those all day! :D Now I just need an mv or amp!

kimntrent
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
I get No Surveys for you on SH, AMP, and MV. I will keep on keeping on. I am so excited. Going to update my ticker on my blog.

29apr00
05-12-2010, 03:14 PM
3 down.....can't try for AMP for another 1/2 hr and SH has kicked me out a million times today.....we'll see about AMP. :sunshine2:

~Kathie
05-12-2010, 03:32 PM
WARNING- WHINE COMING!

You didn't post in the contest thread tho.........you need to do that since this is just the chat thread.

I get No Surveys for you on SH, AMP, and MV. I will keep on keeping on. I am so excited. Going to update my ticker on my blog.

Me too only for me it's SM (Y2C), MV or AMP.

Wish the contest was yesterday.......I got all 5. A miracle for me.

Blessing and Miracle
05-12-2010, 03:56 PM
You didn't post in the contest thread tho.........you need to do that since this is just the chat thread.

Me too only for me it's SM (Y2C), MV or AMP.

Wish the contest was yesterday.......I got all 5. A miracle for me.

Yeah, it's been a rough day. I did complete my DS, but before 8:00 a.m., and I completed SH but it hasn't credited yet (it's been awhile). Maybe I'll have some luck later on.

I got them all yesterday, too.

lanny76
05-12-2010, 03:59 PM
I took a very long SH, 40 min, this morning, only to get the you don't qualify suddenly at the end...grrr. Got a MV, but then had to leave the computer a while to go take care of something, and DH came along and closed out my windows, so no MV, either....double grrrr. Haven't qualified for anything at all yet, but I've been trying anyway!

kimntrent
05-12-2010, 04:02 PM
was it on a tv show? Got it too

LuvMyBoys
05-12-2010, 04:17 PM
was it on a tv show? Got it too

Please don't tell me that the MyView one that makes you watch an entire episode of a great tv show, with a bunch of commercials doesn't credit :eek:

That will really top off my bad luck with surveys yesterday/today :cry:

lanny76
05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
The SH one I had was a long TV show one that didn't credit - actually got offered that as a MV, too!

wendyburger
05-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Yep...I got the TV show one also...and after watching for 30 mins and answering questions, no credit on MV.

toystoryduo
05-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Finally got a SurveyHead survey after trying all day long! :banana: Got a quintet and an entry into the contest!:party:

29apr00
05-12-2010, 09:23 PM
i get a quintet 2 days in a row and now i can't even get 4!! :computer::computer: Dh has tried too.....AMP and SH aren't giveing us anything.

MamaO
05-12-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm stuck at 3 - nothing on MV or AMP - and I'll have to call it a night soon.

cjnix32
05-12-2010, 10:04 PM
I think I got four. Waiting to see if the last two credit. Must be all the drugs they gave me at the hospital today!:rotfl: Ok, amp credited, but myview didn't. weird, normally those credit really quickly. here's hoping because I can't get surveyhead to save my life tonight!

sqromano
05-12-2010, 10:09 PM
I FINALLY just got credit for my fourth. I had so many problems today. Three different surveys from three different companies errored out, so I struggled to get what I did!

29apr00
05-12-2010, 10:11 PM
FINALLY!!! I got a Sh to make # 4!!!!

m 'n c
05-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Today is driving me nuts! I can't seem to qualify for any except the Y2C, the new one, and SH but SH won't credit. I've done 2 already today and nada.

~Kathie
05-12-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm stuck at 3 - nothing on MV or AMP - and I'll have to call it a night soon.

Me too...I can't get AMP or MV and the SSI isn't cooperating either. I'm done for today.

I gave it a good try!! Good luck everyone!

lswheatly
05-13-2010, 12:05 AM
I have niot had any luck with amp or SH. I'll try for awhile, but then I'll call it a night