PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hour Long Survey???

rjk
10-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Just got a survey about Christmas songs. It said it would be 2 hours long. Now I would have very much enjoyed Christmas songs but 2 hours???? I did start it and it was going to play something like 579 songs and then you answered 3 short questions about each song. I did the first song and then waited almost a minute for the next song to load. It still wasn't loaded. I think that this survey would have taken all night.

I clicked out of it and got a 5 minute survey about DVR's. It went so fast that I was sure it was going to say that I didn't qualify but it took me back to the successful survey screen.

:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

kerry34
10-25-2007, 02:07 PM
2 Hours!!!!!:eek: OMG. I think those greenfield people are starting to think we would do anything for our .80 in SR credits:computer: I also did the DVR survey and it was nice and quick. My favorite kind.

wilsonfamily4
10-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Okay I will admit I am doing this one right now. (IDIOT)
I have had a HARD time getting surveys this week so I am taking it. As they load I go do a chore and come back so it is not bad for me. I feel like I am actually getting more done this way. I am also doing other internet things while waiting. :) I should have timed it!

bs4free
10-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Let us know if you complete it and get credit...

wilsonfamily4
10-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Let us know if you complete it and get credit...

Actually that was part of the reason I decided to do it. I had read this email and then got this survey so I thought hey I will give it a try and tell you all how it went! Maybe I will get paid 100 bucks. Just kidding

I love Christmas songs so it isn't bad yet!

DisneyMa
10-25-2007, 04:33 PM
I hate Christmas songs. That survey would be pure torture! Hope you get some extra $$!!:D

chipndale
10-25-2007, 04:36 PM
I got that one the other day and I would be willing to do it but I didn't have 2 hours! I had to get ds to preschool in about 75 minutes. Let us know if you get credit.

wilsonfamily4
10-25-2007, 04:46 PM
I am on song 46 of 579! I have been cutting celery and carrots while clicking away, I have a laptop. Listening to Christmas music. :) I think if I look at it like 80 cents it isn't worth it. But I may have done this one for free. Maybe :) Still hope I get credit though!

It is nice since when it loads it is a song so I know it is loaded. So I am not wasting time.

wilsonfamily4
10-25-2007, 05:24 PM
This will be more then 2 hours. I am on song 203 and about an hour in! I wonder if they will stop at 2 hours? I will let you all know

wilsonfamily4
10-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Well it stopped on me! I tried to refresh and it would not let me refresh. Well 1 hour gone but it wasn't bad.

bs4free
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the update and sorry that it stopped on you i hope all the songs were good.. btw were they just clips or full songs...

Iteach
10-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I got this survey last night too. I would not have minded doing it, but I didn't have 2 hours either and had read earlier in the week that it froze on someone else at about song 57. I did about 5 songs and then clicked out. The song clips loaded slowly and were just maybe 5-8 seconds of a song. I do love Christmas music, so didn't mind listening. I wonder if anyone will do the whole thing and actually get credit.

chipndale
10-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Well it stopped on me! I tried to refresh and it would not let me refresh. Well 1 hour gone but it wasn't bad.

So sorry to hear that it stopped on you. The music that I listened to was all good Christmas songs - kinda put me in the mood for some snow.

linanglab
10-26-2007, 06:04 AM

Thanks for being the guinea pig. Sorry that it stopped on you. That is SOOO annoying. Espcially after 1 hour! I LOVE chrismtas music, so I might attempt it if I have the time if/when I get it.

Chris
10-26-2007, 10:20 AM
I did this one on thursday morning. Started at 8:00 did not finish it until 1:00.
LONG!!!!!!!!!! And I have cable!!! I did some othe thing while doing it.

chipndale
10-28-2007, 12:23 PM
I did this one on thursday morning. Started at 8:00 did not finish it until 1:00.

Just wondering - Did you receive credit?

AdventurerKat
10-28-2007, 01:38 PM
My survey acceptance has been few and far between lately but there was no way I was signing on to this one.

Chris
10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Just wondering - Did you receive credit?

Yes thank goodness!!!! But you will not see me do anything that long again!!!
NOT worth .80!!

moparop
10-31-2007, 09:47 AM

same here! I had gotten so few this month that the .80 was a big deal!