PDA

View Full Version : how do I adjust my screen resolution?

momof3lovebugs
05-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Help! I am so sad! My desktop computer died and I only have a mini to use now. I am trying to take surveys but have come up against a screen resolution problem. Does anyone know how I can adjust my screen resolution? I am trying to take a gf and I keepgetting routed into myfave kind (bj) but it won't let me take it b/c of my screen.:cry:

mmm611
05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
I'd report it. I asked Tricia about that this morning and plan to report it myself next time it comes up. You can go to the control panel and adjust it, but you will have to close your browser for the survey to recognize it. My screen resolution is more than the minimum as well, so it's an error on their end.

m 'n c
05-14-2010, 01:57 PM
what is a mini? Like a netbook?

momof3lovebugs
05-14-2010, 02:15 PM
what is a mini? Like a netbook?

Cate,yes. It's a dell mini. I hate using it for surveys especially since it is such a pain to type but sometimes the images don't appear either.:( I am soooooo frustrated right now I could cry.:(

m 'n c
05-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Usually you go onto your desktop and then right click and then go to properties and go to the appearance tab and you can change it there.

momof3lovebugs
05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Usually you go onto your desktop and then right click and then go to properties and go to the appearance tab and you can change it there.

:thanks: unfortunately, i am at the max on my mini.:cry: