PDA

View Full Version : Cold Water Creek is 60% off

~Kathie
10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
I got an email this morning from Coldwater Creek that the entire website is 60% off. I went to their website THROUGH the SR link and we've got it.

Guess I'll have to go take a look see and see if they added anything I need. :angel:

The sale expires Saturday 10/27 midnight!

spring
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM
I got an email this morning from Coldwater Creek that the entire website is 60% off. I went to their website THROUGH the SR link and we've got it.

Guess I'll have to go take a look see and see if they added anything I need. :angel:

True confessions.........I couldn't pass up 60% off, so I had to go and order something. I love this store!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

~Kathie
10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
True confessions.........I couldn't pass up 60% off, so I had to go and order something. I love this store!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

I'm right there with you. I ordered too.

speechteachri
10-27-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm glad I ordered when it was 50% off since some of the things I ordered are now no longer available.

I did look through again though to see if there was anything I passed up on the first time, but I decided not to do it!

Now I'm still waiting on my order to arrive!

spring
10-27-2007, 10:21 AM
My order from the 50% off arrived yesterday. Coldwater Creek is not extremely fast in getting their orders out, but they always come in about 10 days plus or minus. That's fine with me.:sunshine:

MamaO
10-28-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm glad I ordered when it was 50% off since some of the things I ordered are now no longer available.

I did look through again though to see if there was anything I passed up on the first time, but I decided not to do it!

Now I'm still waiting on my order to arrive!

I'm not sure there's much left at all anymore! Unless you're a size 4 and that would not be me!

pbhall13
10-28-2007, 01:20 AM
I'll have to give it another look........maybe get something for my mom for Christmas.

luvdisney00
10-28-2007, 09:53 AM
I've never shopped in Coldwater Creek, but they just opened one very close to my house (5 min). I think I'll have to go check it out after reading all the rave reviews.

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 11:37 AM
I've never shopped in Coldwater Creek, but they just opened one very close to my house (5 min). I think I'll have to go check it out after reading all the rave reviews.

Good idea to go check it out before shopping online. You'll be able to figure out what your size is that way. I also just received a postcard in the mail that some of the items in the store are at 70% off. I'm heading there next week myself!

One thing I really love are their Travel Knits. I bought a pair of black travel knit pants last year on sale. They were marked down so much, they ended up costing me $10. I think the original price was $70. I would never pay that for a pair of pants. $10 is much better.

ETA: The 70% instore sale is good through October 31st.

luvdisney00
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I am going tomorrow, can't wait to check it out. The mall is brand new and right next door to CC is Ann Taylor Loft which I love. They also have Limited Too which my kids love. It should be fun.

disneyfreak7
10-28-2007, 12:55 PM
I have a 10% off coupon for Cold Water Creek, can I use it if I shop through the SR site and still get credit?

spring
10-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Many of the shopping sites won't give SR credit if you use a coupon other than those posted on SR's shopping site. However, my understanding is some stores will (I got credit with Gap using a coupon). If you do decide to use it and you get credit, please post and let us all know.

disneyfreak7
10-28-2007, 01:08 PM
I am going to try, i will let you guys know if it works.

disneyfreak7
10-28-2007, 01:23 PM
i just connected to Coldwater Creek using SR, is 60% still available? It did not mention this anywhere on the website.

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 02:28 PM
i just connected to Coldwater Creek using SR, is 60% still available? It did not mention this anywhere on the website.

The 60% off sale ended last night. I just edited my post to reflect that. Sorry! :(

You can still check out their outlet sale on the website. They usually have some pretty good deals and add items daily.

speechteachri
10-29-2007, 09:42 PM
The Coldwater Creek 60% off sale was extended today in case anyone is interested. I just got an e-mail today. Good thing too, because I got my order today and I thought I had ordered a pair of brown gaucho pants to replace the ones that I had to get rid of when I lost weight last spring. Well, my order came and no gauchos. I must have forgotten to order them in all the excitement of the big sale. Now they are ordered! Whew!:rotfl: