PDA

View Full Version : Facebook "Likes"

SunshineGuy
05-16-2010, 07:19 PM
OK - For all your Facebook users:

On each of the merchant shopping pages, you can now "like" the merchant. When you like it, it will post to your FB stream that you like shopping at that merchant via SunshineRewards.com. After you like it, if you keep your mouse over the like button, you will also be able to post your own little comment about the merchant with your like.

In addition, the number beside the like is how many other people also like that merchant.

Go ahead and give it a try!!

Tricia said there are a couple other pages where posting to your FB doesn't work. I will be going through that stuff next.

momof3lovebugs
05-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Okay, can you explain that to a blonde? :rotfl:

PSL1013
05-16-2010, 07:33 PM
OK - For all your Facebook users:

On each of the merchant shopping pages, you can now "like" the merchant. When you like it, it will post to your FB stream that you like shopping at that merchant via SunshineRewards.com. After you like it, if you keep your mouse over the like button, you will also be able to post your own little comment about the merchant with your like.

In addition, the number beside the like is how many other people also like that merchant.

Go ahead and give it a try!!

Tricia said there are a couple other pages where posting to your FB doesn't work. I will be going through that stuff next.
I just noticed this a few minutes ago....WTG!

mmm611
05-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Go to the merchant page on SR. I went to Shoebuy to test it.

Below the merchant name should be a Facebook Like button. Click that.

If you're not already signed into FB on your browser, it will prompt you to do that.

That's it! The info on your news feed will read: Martha likes Shoebuy.com Coupons and Cash Back Shopping on Sunshine Rewards.

momof3lovebugs
05-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Go to the merchant page on SR. I went to Shoebuy to test it.

Below the merchant name should be a Facebook Like button. Click that.

If you're not already signed into FB on your browser, it will prompt you to do that.

That's it! The info on your news feed will read: Martha likes Shoebuy.com Coupons and Cash Back Shopping on Sunshine Rewards.:thanks: off to try!

mmm611
05-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Um, out of curiousity, how long as this feature been active? I'm wondering who the other 46 Shoebuy fans are!

momof3lovebugs
05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
okay, um, gee, my link just says Heather just shopped at the disney store....