PDA

View Full Version : Insider Deals ?

JHarveyTN
10-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I usually have good luck with the Insider Deals & MID offers crediting. However, the Insider Deals with 2 steps I can't get to credit. For example, when you open these offers in the top right corner it will show 2 or 3 steps (Nike Sweatshirt, Best Pizza: Pizza Hut v Dominoes, Neutrogena Pure Glow). If it shows only 2 steps I never get the credit. Does anyone else have any experience with this or received credit on the ones that show only 2 steps. Just curious. Thanks.

proudmama2
10-26-2007, 01:08 PM
I usually have good luck with My Insider Deals but last night I did 6 or 7 and nothing credited:( I have been wondering if something is wrong because I can't get anything to credit except the surveys and the vista print offer.

jfrog
10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I can't get the MID or SE offers to credit either! They usually credit on the hour or even sooner and lately...nuthin'! I did get the credit for the Vista sample offer, Vista free business cards, but no credit for the Vista t-shirt. The first 2 were really quick. The only credits I have gotten in the last 3 days are the daily surveys.:confused: I am glad for those though!!

JHarveyTN
10-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Jan,
FYI - I believe the Vista T-shirt is a hold credit until the 15th of next month. I did get credit for all 3 Vista offers but I remember the T-shirt offer crediting later. Someone can correct if I wrong on this.

cglaura
10-26-2007, 02:07 PM
I usually have good luck with the Insider Deals & MID offers crediting. However, the Insider Deals with 2 steps I can't get to credit. For example, when you open these offers in the top right corner it will show 2 or 3 steps (Nike Sweatshirt, Best Pizza: Pizza Hut v Dominoes, Neutrogena Pure Glow). If it shows only 2 steps I never get the credit. Does anyone else have any experience with this or received credit on the ones that show only 2 steps. Just curious. Thanks.

Is that the one where you might click on one screen of yes/no and when/if you click no it automatically brings you to the next screen (you don't have to click a submit or next button).

Example:

Baby to Bee Yes (0) No (0)

Click on the (0) for no and you auto go to next page.

If so, I have found that I only get credit w/ my yahoo email for these. I don't think this is true for everyone, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

Are you clicking on the confirmation emails?

jfrog
10-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Thank you JHarveyTN! I must have missed some fine print somewhere - just assumed that the Vistas all credited the same way -

Poor Tricia will be up to her eyeballs in manual credits when she comes back!! I've been keeping my eyes open for confirmation emails as well, but have not seen many - confirmed the ones I found - hopefully we will all have a FLOOD of credits soon!

Now if we could just find that yourmusic.com again....... :sunshine2:

spring
10-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Jan,
FYI - I believe the Vista T-shirt is a hold credit until the 15th of next month. I did get credit for all 3 Vista offers but I remember the T-shirt offer crediting later. Someone can correct if I wrong on this.

I'm not sure that the Vista T-shirt is a hold. I did the offer October 21st and my credit was in my account that same day. I am a supermember, but still, if I did an offer that didn't credit until the 15th of next month, mine would have been held, too. So I'm not sure what is going on.:confused:

m 'n c
10-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Some of the older MID and SE are manual credits not automatic so they may come through early next week.

fanofree
10-26-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm hoping some of my pendings are manual credits 'cause I'm in a real dry spell. Limited credits and no luck with surveys. I'm real sad looking at my balance right now.

luvdisney00
10-27-2007, 07:40 AM
My tee shirt credit came through right away with no hold as well. I just got my tee shirt yesterday and I love it. I did the photo one that you pay a little extra for, but it is so cute. It's the photo of my daughters in front of the castle in my avitar.
Anyway, back in topic, My Insider Deals doesn't always credit for me. All of the free "enter your email" offers are iffy for me. I try and hope for the best.

mommommouse
10-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I can't even seem to get the surveys to credit. I don't know what's wrong, maybe it's beacuse Trish is away.
Debbie