PDA

View Full Version : Bad Survey Day?

SunshineGirl
05-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Numbers look slow but I can tell a lot of you are trying. Mondays are always a bit frustrating...for those of you trying and for me watching the numbers!! But it always seems to get better late in the day and into Tuesday.

ShanPooh
05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
I haven't tried yet. Just logged on. I've been getting over whatever I've had since Thursday :sick2: and recovering from the Six Pack Contest.
Yeah, that's it - I had Six Pack Fever :rotfl:

lswheatly
05-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I normally do not try in until the afternoons on Monday because I have found that the mornings are slow.

momof3lovebugs
05-17-2010, 03:02 PM
I've caught 3 so far. amp, sh, and mv. Hoping they all post. I can't q for a gf yet and so can't do a ytc until I have the gf and ssi says no avail. Will try again later for the last half. :)

Arky
05-17-2010, 03:04 PM
I was away this weekend and didn't try any surveys. I have gotten a DS and an AMP so far. I haven't gotten an AMP in a long time. Off to try the others!

PSL1013
05-17-2010, 03:24 PM
I got a DS this morning and then nothing! But just got three more within the last 1/2 hour, so they are adding more...two more to go to get the six-pack!

StitchandPooh'smom
05-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I got kicked out of many DS this morning, so I am 0 for 6 so far today. But I'm getting ready to try again! :sunshine:

memanana
05-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I have not gotten anything since the 14th I was doing so good and then the bottom dropped out :computer:

lanny76
05-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Are many people getting SSI? For the 3rd day in a row, it says none for me all the time....I find that sort of odd.

lkat
05-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks for posting this Tricia! Yep, it's been a tough survey day here...got my DS this morning and then that's it which is a little unusual! I'll keep trying though...makes me feel better to know Mondays can be slow sometimes! :) Maybe I'll go spritz on some of my hydramist from dermstore to refresh and relax :D

eta: Just got my M2C survey! I'm 2/5 now!

SunshineGirl
05-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Are many people getting SSI? For the 3rd day in a row, it says none for me all the time....I find that sort of odd.

We are seeing credits come through, just not as many as some of the other surveys.

lanny76
05-17-2010, 04:53 PM
We are seeing credits come through, just not as many as some of the other surveys.

hmmm, maybe they're going to be a little harder in general to get than the others?

Alice28
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
So far I have only gotten a GF, then again, I've only tried for the GF and MV since I was working all morning.

I have not had good luck with SSI. Hopefully they will load more surveys soon! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-17-2010, 05:11 PM
hmmm, maybe they're going to be a little harder in general to get than the others?

We actually had more people get them on Thursday than any other surveys. So I'm thinking it's just an issue of when they load them.

lanny76
05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
We actually had more people get them on Thursday than any other surveys. So I'm thinking it's just an issue of when they load them.

at first, I did think they'd be easier, because the first few days, I had no trouble....so maybe they just don't load them as often, so there aren't any more for which I qualify right now. I'll just keep checking back to see.....

lkat
05-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Wow...just got my AMP and SH in the last hour...now I'm 4/5 after not being able to get anything but my DS during the day...maybe they loaded some new ones! Yay! :)

mjjmbnmm
05-17-2010, 06:19 PM
was hard this morning, was kicked out of 5 or 6 ds's. by the afternoon it was getting better, and I've now completed 5 of 6.

29apr00
05-17-2010, 07:07 PM
I was swamped at work today, then had to leave early to go pick up my son and take him to the dentist. got home and told DH I hadn't done any survey's, he could do any he wanted while i made dinner. I start dinner and he told the kids he was earning Disney money, to come rub his feet. :rotfl: They rubbed, I cooked, and he completed 4 survey's right in a row!! :sunshine: I'll try for the last 2 once the kids are in bed!!

gpp2001
05-17-2010, 07:09 PM
I was swamped at work today, then had to leave early to go pick up my son and take him to the dentist. got home and told DH I hadn't done any survey's, he could do any he wanted while i made dinner. I start dinner and he told the kids he was earning Disney money, to come rub his feet. :rotfl: They rubbed, I cooked, and he completed 4 survey's right in a row!! :sunshine: I'll try for the last 2 once the kids are in bed!!

That's great!!!! I can barely get my DH to do any surveys - once in a blue moon!!

Alice28
05-17-2010, 07:33 PM

LOL!! That's so awesome!

I have now done GF, y2c, and SH. AMP and MV are saying nothing is available. Will try again later, and trying for SSI now.

ETA- got SSI! YES! And it was a fun one too!

29apr00
05-17-2010, 09:09 PM
That's great!!!! I can barely get my DH to do any surveys - once in a blue moon!!

I cashed out and gave him some money to buy a safe. now he helps with surveys.

gpp2001
05-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I cashed out and gave him some money to buy a safe. now he helps with surveys.

That's hilarious!!! DH loves the $$$ I earn here - it's just he has no interest in doing surveys!!

ShanPooh
05-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Not so bad today: 45 min MV, 5 min DS :D, and a 15 min Y2C
Mondays seem to start out notoriously slow, so I'm happy with what I got.
But now it's almost 11:30, so...
:goodnight:

momof3lovebugs
05-18-2010, 12:00 AM
6/6 job well done, now I can hit the sheets! :p