PDA

View Full Version : Shake Up on TBB

kimntrent
05-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Okay so where is the shake up on the big board going to be? Who has how much pending to credit still this month? Its exciting to see what happens and great motivation for others.

momof3lovebugs
05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
well I am hoping not that much b/c I am working my butt off trying to catch surveys to stay on top. I have sunk below the top 8 though. :cry: Only 2.00 left to post this month. I am afraid that is not enough to do it, but I will keep on keepin' on!

Blessing and Miracle
05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Okay so where is the shake up on the big board going to be? Who has how much pending to credit still this month? Its exciting to see what happens and great motivation for others.

Now if we disclosed that information, then the element of surprise wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it? ;) :rotfl:

That way, you'll stay on your toes. LOL.

kimntrent
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
LOL! You do have shake up ability don't you. LOL! I am working my butt off on surveys too. I am hoping some of you are better then I though. I am having trouble getting those .60ers.

PSL1013
05-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Now if we disclosed that information, then the element of surprise wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it? ;) :rotfl:

Exactly!!!! :rotfl:

disney_girl
05-18-2010, 04:40 PM

Hahahahahahahaha

You always have to watch for Lisa on the Big Board.

kimntrent
05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh do we ever. She is queen of sneak attack.

Blessing and Miracle
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
:rotfl: Not so much this round as I'm not a SM. I've been trying to do my surveys everyday.

You know it's sad when you have surveys on your mind instead of your child's college graduation. He graduated yesterday and all I kept thinking was man, I'm not gonna have time to do my surveys. That's four dollars! I need to maintain my spot on the BB. :rotfl:

mollyeilis
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
A nice benefit to having DH travel was the credit for that 10 days in Seoul, booked through hotels.com.... Thank you, DH's job, for that beautiful 3 days at #1. :) And thank you hotels.com.

29apr00
05-18-2010, 08:11 PM
It's been a sllllooooooowwwwww shopping month for me. I'm down farther on the BB that I really want to be. I've got a TT filed that will help if it ever clears....otherwise i'm hoping for lots of easy surveys.

jnorth1007
05-19-2010, 07:37 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an accident knocked out my internet and phone for 4 days. I finally got it back this morning and I am so sad to see I dropped off the BB completely! I was doing so good getting my surveys everyday and keeping myself up there. Now I am going to have to work even harder to get back on there.