PDA

View Full Version : How will this work?? Item backordered until January!!

~Kathie
10-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Janet, Cindy or Tricia.........or anyone else!!

I ordered on 10-20 from Maryland Square (shoes of course :rotfl: ) and they are backordered until January.

How will that work with shopping credits? I know sometimes it depends on
the merchant. My credit card has not been charged.

Any thoughts?

sunshinecindy
10-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Janet, Cindy or Tricia.........or anyone else!!

I ordered on 10-20 from Maryland Square (shoes of course :rotfl: ) and they are backordered until January.

How will that work with shopping credits? I know sometimes it depends on
the merchant. My credit card has not been charged.

Any thoughts?

Will probably credit when they ship.

~Kathie
10-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Will probably credit when they ship.

Yeah.......that's what I thought. Thanks Cindy!

spring
10-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Gosh, Kathie, I'm glad you a not a child. If you were, your feet could grow out of the shoes before you even got them!:rotfl: What a long wait!

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Gosh, Kathie, I'm glad you a not a child. If you were, your feet could grow out of the shoes before you even got them!:rotfl: What a long wait!

It is a long wait. They are granny boots. I've been looking for them for a while. The ones I have found at Maryland Square are just the right heel height. They're expensive but it's 10% back from SR so that was a big help.

I'm going to keep looking elsewhere for similar. By January, half the season I was going to wear them in will be over. :(

The company was upfront with me. They did tell me before I ordered that they were backordered but didn't say until when. I received a postcard within days telling me the boots would ship approximately January 14th. Not too thrilled about seeing "approximately".

~Kathie
10-31-2007, 01:57 PM
I received an email from Maryland Square today that my boots have shipped. Much better than waiting until January like they told me. :cooldance:

Maybe they found a pair in the backroom somewhere? :rotfl:

My SR account was credited on Monday. Glad I decided to wait this one out.
You just never know!!