PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Love!!!

SunshineGirl
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Ohhh.... I'm in love! I just got a box in the mail from Emitations to do a jewelry review for their Twilight collection. I put on Bella's Engagement Ring in silver and I don't think I am going to take it back off. Seriously. I took off the birthstone ring that I have worn for 10 years and I am considering never taking this ring off!!! They sent me a few different pieces to do a video on and give away on Buy Twilight Stuff. But I'm going to beg them to let me keep this one. Just wait until you see the video (which I haven't made yet because I am too busy looking at the ring). I thought that it looked cute in the pictures but I never would have bought it. Now I'm thinking that if I have to give this one away, I'm going to have to buy myself another one!

Blessing and Miracle
05-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Well, what are you waiting on...get to making that video so we all can see this beautiful ring. LOL.

SunshineGirl
05-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Well, what are you waiting on...get to making that video so we all can see this beautiful ring. LOL.

I have to paint my nails first. LOL!

Blessing and Miracle
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM

OMG!!!!:rotfl:

chipndale
05-19-2010, 09:40 PM

How long does it take for nails to dry? Or did you go out for a manicure?

SunshineGirl
05-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Okay...I haven't done the videoblog yet because I had Bunco tonight, but here is the video on Youtube. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFcgYzbILc

Blessing and Miracle
05-19-2010, 10:24 PM
That is a nice ring and I love that bracelet. Your nails weren't bad either. LOL.

I'm gonna have to take a look at that jewlery. My birthday is coming up soon. LOL. Last year I bought the beautiful birthstone emerald and diamond ring from ICE. Do I feel a new tradition being born?:p

SunshineGirl
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM
My nails were definitely the highlight of the video. LOL! And I'm still wearing the ring. I wore it to Bunko tonight and decided that I am keeping it!! So I'll only be giving away the yellow gold ring, the moonstone ring, and the bracelet. LOL!

And I think buying yourself some jewelry for your birthday is a tradition that we should ALL start! I will consider this ring (even though I got it for free) to be my present for my birthday this Saturday. :)

Blessing and Miracle
05-19-2010, 10:45 PM
My nails were definitely the highlight of the video. LOL! And I'm still wearing the ring. I wore it to Bunko tonight and decided that I am keeping it!! So I'll only be giving away the yellow gold ring, the moonstone ring, and the bracelet. LOL!

And I think buying yourself some jewelry for your birthday is a tradition that we should ALL start! I will consider this ring (even though I got it for free) to be my present for my birthday this Saturday. :)

That's right, your BD is right before my BD, my fellow Gemini!! LOL.

I've started thinking about buying extra pieces to pass down to my girls. I definitely had enough when I only had one daughter but now since the twins are here, I feel like I need more pieces for them some day.

How does that sound and do you think DH will buy it?:angel: LOL.

chipndale
05-20-2010, 09:38 AM

I've started thinking about buying extra pieces to pass down to my girls. I definitely had enough when I only had one daughter but now since the twins are here, I feel like I need more pieces for them some day.

A girl can never have too much jewerly! or shoes or purses :rotfl: But jewerly is something that is able to be passed from generation to generation. I have my great grandmothers diamond wedding ring and I love wearing it on special occasions.

chipndale
05-20-2010, 09:40 AM

Tricia your nails were great but I do have to take a look at the jewerly - We have our anniversary coming up in June and DH always needs help. Maybe I should just order what I what this year. :rotfl:

PSL1013
05-20-2010, 09:53 AM

That's a great excuse to buy jewelry...wish I had a daughter but only a son who does not want my jewelry and a DIL who only wear's the silver/white gold and mine is all yellow gold....but I buy it anyway! My problem is that I love to buy jewelry but it has to be the "real" stuff! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
05-20-2010, 02:44 PM
That's a great excuse to buy jewelry...wish I had a daughter but only a son who does not want my jewelry and a DIL who only wear's the silver/white gold and mine is all yellow gold....but I buy it anyway! My problem is that I love to buy jewelry but it has to be the "real" stuff! :rotfl:

Well, you noticed I didn't even bother to include my three sons as I know they're future wives probably wouldn't want jewelry from they mil as well. If these young girls only new the value behind some old piecws they'd be begging for the stuff. LOL.

PSL1013
05-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, you noticed I didn't even bother to include my three sons as I know they're future wives probably wouldn't want jewelry from they mil as well. If these young girls only new the value behind some old piecws they'd be begging for the stuff. LOL.

Very true!