PDA

View Full Version : I NEED a Laptop

m 'n c
05-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Ok I have to buy a laptop and I want to get one from Bestbuy since I have their Credit Card and can finance for 0% for 18 months. So I know I want an Intel processor I just don't know if I want the new i3 or i5. I know the i5 is better but I'm not sure how much better. Has anyone looked into this yet?

mmm611
05-20-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't know anything about either of those processors, but I do want to warn you...make sure your Best Buy card is a REGULAR BB credit card and NOT the BB MasterCard. I bought my computer from them in December and was very upset when I realized that my BB MC did not give me the 18 months same as cash. This is just one of the reasons why Best Buy and I are on not so good terms right now....

m 'n c
05-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Ahh ok I'll pull it out. I know the tv qualified for the 18 months so hopefully the laptop would too.

sunshinecindy
05-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Too bad you aren't interested in looking at Microsoft Store, they have some great deals today, 40% off a bunch of laptops, and you get 2% cb, unlike BB where you don't get anything. Anyway, I have the intelcore 2 duo and my computer is really fast.

m 'n c
05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks Cindy. It is a money thing right now and I need the 0% financing. For Mike, we'll be looking everywhere.