PDA

View Full Version : Cellfish

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Just increased the payout on Cellfish and made it a fast crediting offer. I'll be interested to hear what you all think about it. Supposedly it is free to sign up, and they have some cute stuff. Do let me know if you end up getting charged for something that you did not think that you would.

m 'n c
10-28-2007, 04:53 PM
I signed up for it last time it was offered and didn't have any problems except my cell carrier is not supported (but I could still sign up for the site). Hope this helps anyone thinking of signing up.

Hedy
10-28-2007, 06:19 PM
I signed up for it last time it was offered and didn't have any problems except my cell carrier is not supported (but I could still sign up for the site). Hope this helps anyone thinking of signing up.

You have Verizon, right?

fanofree
10-28-2007, 06:21 PM
What is involved? I shy away from giving my cell # and getting text messages as I don't have them "for free" with my plan.

m 'n c
10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
You have Verizon, right?

Yes.

What is involved? I shy away from giving my cell # and getting text messages as I don't have them "for free" with my plan.

It is a free service sorta like a myspace for cell phones. You get 3 text messages in total from them just to confirm your phone number and nothing else. You can buy ringtones, games, etc from them but there is no monthly fee involved and nothing has shown up on my bill. I think I did this one in Aug or Sept so its been at least one billing cycle.

I remember Janet did it as well. Janet - did you have the same experience?

Mom2aPrincess
10-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Tried this last time and just tried again...for some reason I don't get their text messages. :(

3dog2kidmom
10-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Just increased the payout on Cellfish and made it a fast crediting offer. I'll be interested to hear what you all think about it. Supposedly it is free to sign up, and they have some cute stuff. Do let me know if you end up getting charged for something that you did not think that you would.

How fast? I did it but no credit yet. I did receive an automated call with a code to enter to complete the sign-up process, which I did. No texts yet, though. I don't know if my phone is one of the supported types or not.

jfrog
10-28-2007, 10:05 PM
I didn't get any text messages either and was unable to complete the offer:confused:

icartjetta
10-29-2007, 02:26 PM
I just tried this offer and got credit really quick. I did get the text message it took about a minute. I have T-Mobile.

Lucinda
10-29-2007, 06:52 PM
I tried the offer about 3.30 or so today and then left for a few hours . Just got home and check and it credited for me. They sent me a text it was a code to enter. Thats only text I received. I have Cellular One.

askomsky
10-29-2007, 07:38 PM
I did it the last time, and I only received one text to enter the code, and it credited for me rather quickly.

I have Sprint.

To date I haven't received any other text or phone calls from them, so for me it was a one shot text at .15 (per Sprint) and that's it.

Aprli

luvhockey
10-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I tried and got no text msg. I have cingular/att
bummer

bluefuzzy
10-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I have Virgin Mobile. We'll see if I get the credit, I got the code on my phone.

I received credit in about 15 minutes. :)

breyandra
10-31-2007, 10:06 AM
I got credit quickly for cellfish. Only had one text and had to enter a code. I have Verizon service.