PDA

View Full Version : Petsmart

JOLAROCHE
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
:rotfl: :mickey: I cannot get the Petsmart banner that offers free shipping to work for me. I have put $25.oo in my cart and I do not get free shipping when I click on the spot where it tell you to click of the banner does not work.

m 'n c
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
is the free shipping spot on their website or SR?

JOLAROCHE
10-28-2007, 08:11 PM
It is on SR thats how I found out about it

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 08:22 PM
It is on SR thats how I found out about it

close out and let me look at it.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 08:22 PM
How strange. When I click on it, I get a thing at the top that says "Free Shipping with purchase of $50." But their link and banner clearly state that it is free shipping with $25. Cindy, can you check with our contact that sent you the link tomorrow?

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I just checked it and got the free on $50.00, but then I noticed that there are a bunch of other items that say specifically "free shipping over $25.00" on them, so, I'm wondering if its just certain items.

shades99
10-28-2007, 08:46 PM
:rotfl: :mickey: I cannot get the Petsmart banner that offers free shipping to work for me. I have put $25.oo in my cart and I do not get free shipping when I click on the spot where it tell you to click of the banner does not work.

Did you check the coupon restrictions to ensure you haven't put anything in your cart that is not included in the free shipping offer. Heavy stuff like cat litter & some foods are usually excluded. :confused:

JOLAROCHE
10-29-2007, 05:02 PM
The banner works now when I click on it but I still do not get free shipping. Where would I be able to see the restrictions of what I can buy because I do not seen any or see a promotion code

disney_girl
10-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Not sure what you are looking for specifically, but on most (if not all) of the items I looked at today, they have wording on there of free shipping on orders of $25 or more (although at the top of the page, it does say $50 or more). Here are the details that I found when I was browsing earlier...

Free* shipping on orders of $25 or more, valid online only.
Here's how it works: 1. Add $25 of eligible merchandise to your cart. 2. Enter code AFNOV in the coupon code field during checkout and your discount will automatically be applied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limited time offer expires November 7, 2007 at 12 p.m. ET. Enter code AFNOV (enter code as it appears in all caps) in the coupon field of your shopping cart with your PetSmart.com order to get Free Value Ground shipping for orders subtotaling $25 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping fees).* Offer excludes purchases of dog food, cat food, cat litter, heavy items, or materials requiring special handling. Maximum $30 value (U.S. dollars) based on standard shipping rates. Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the product detail page. Offer valid only for orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states and to military APO/FPO addresses. May not be valid with any other discount or offer. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at PetSmart’s sole discretion.

gpp2001
10-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I just placed an order with Petsmart. I did not have to put in a coupon code - it just automatically deducted the shipping. It does say in the Terms/Conditions that it's not valid on pet food.

Hope this helps!

Karn