PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Offer Questions

toystoryduo
05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
I did the Dads and Grads offer from Vista Print a couple of hours ago. Is this a manual credit?

Also, any chance that we can get a new offer for business cards through them? My DH just informed me that he needs new business cards for work and I've done all of the other Vista Print offers.

:thanks:

momof3lovebugs
05-26-2010, 07:08 PM
is the business card one not there? I just did it last month....they usually take a couple days to post as pending but they are very good at it!

toystoryduo
05-26-2010, 07:12 PM
is the business card one not there? I just did it last month....they usually take a couple days to post as pending but they are very good at it!

Yep, it's still there. I completed that Vista Print offer the last time my DH needed business cards though. I was hoping that maybe there would be a new offer out there that's not already listed that we could give a try. I think I've done all of the VP offers except the photo calendar one.

momof3lovebugs
05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Yep, it's still there. I completed that Vista Print offer the last time my DH needed business cards though. I was hoping that maybe there would be a new offer out there that's not already listed that we could give a try. I think I've done all of the VP offers except the photo calendar one.

ahhh! I see said the blind man!:p

mrs.knip
05-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I was also wondering this- I was thinking VistaPrint offers came through pretty quickly but it is not even pending for me yet. Just impatient- I guess! :blush:

Blessing and Miracle
05-27-2010, 01:57 AM
I was also wondering this- I was thinking VistaPrint offers came through pretty quickly but it is not even pending for me yet. Just impatient- I guess! :blush:

I completed a couple of the offers a couple of weeks ago. One pended on the hour and it took over a week for the other one to pend. So I'd give it a few days. I'm sure it'll show up. :)

toystoryduo
05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
I completed the Dads and Grads offer yesterday and the credit was in my account this morning! :banana:

DarcyDog
05-27-2010, 09:52 AM
I must be a little coffee-deprived this morning. I checked out the Dads and Grads offer, but am unclear how to complete it. I went through the process and selected a shirt, but do I just go back and then order the mug? VistaPrint will know to give me credit if I do it this way?

Or, is there something on the Vista Print page that I should be clicking that incorporates the process to select both items?

Alice28
05-28-2010, 04:27 PM
I did the mug yesterday for DH with an uploaded pic (so I spent the extra $$). No pending/credit yet, and usually VP is a quickie. Hopefully it will show up. Did we have to order the shirt AND the mug?

catnapfan
05-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I ordered just the tshirt and it took 2 days to credit to my account.

DarcyDog
05-29-2010, 10:40 AM
I must be a little coffee-deprived this morning. I checked out the Dads and Grads offer, but am unclear how to complete it. I went through the process and selected a shirt, but do I just go back and then order the mug? VistaPrint will know to give me credit if I do it this way?

Or, is there something on the Vista Print page that I should be clicking that incorporates the process to select both items?

Anyone know?

disney_girl
05-29-2010, 10:49 AM
You only have to purchase one item from that page to get the credit. HTH

Alice28
05-29-2010, 11:14 AM
OK, my mug credit came thru overnight. :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
05-29-2010, 11:25 AM
mine still has not credited.:cry:

gpp2001
05-29-2010, 12:09 PM

When did you do it? I did mine on Thursday evening and it credited last night (friday night). There still my be hope for you!

mmm611
05-29-2010, 12:11 PM

Is this still the Dads & Grads offer or a different one? The creditting times for each vary, but D&G is supposed to be within a day or two, it seems.

momof3lovebugs
05-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Is this still the Dads & Grads offer or a different one? The creditting times for each vary, but D&G is supposed to be within a day or two, it seems.

I did mine thursday too. I did the free items one since I hadn't done it and it was a higher payout. I am trying to make the big board. :blush: I hope i didn't shoot myself in the foot. :(