PDA

View Full Version : phone charge from different co.

cglaura
10-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Starting a new thread on this as I think this particular one hasn't been mentioned.

New charge on phone bill from Laurentel / OAN Services $8.43 Setup Fee, which came to $9.02 after taxes.

I called and they told me I signed up on a website for voice mail and other services. It was easy to cancel, I rec'd a cancellation #...will have to check next month to make sure it actually was cancelled. I will have to call Verizon tomorrow about having the $9.02 reversed.

This is my 2nd house line (dd's line) that I use for requesting info such as health insurance, so I think it came from one of those surveys. It was billed on 9/27/07. I read and double read fine print. No idea how I missed it or where it was.

I know we are all pretty good about checking the phone bill now, with all the other posts, just another one to be on the lookout for.

bs4free
10-30-2007, 10:38 PM
I am sorry that that has happend to you cglaura, and again thank you for the reminder to look closely to our phone bills and the fine print on the offers... I wonder which offer it was this time...