PDA

View Full Version : Kohl's credit?

Lorelei528
06-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi all!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!

I placed an order with Kohl's over the weekend and was wondering what other people's experiences are with getting credit from them?

Any info or opinions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:)

disney_girl
06-01-2010, 11:11 AM
I've never had any issues with credit from Kohl's. You probably need to give it a few days though since it was over a holiday weekend.

PSL1013
06-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi all!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!

I placed an order with Kohl's over the weekend and was wondering what other people's experiences are with getting credit from them?

Any info or opinions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:)

I've placed orders with them in the past and it took about 10 days to pend. I placed an order last week but didn't get credit because I used the 30% off that was mailed to me....if you didn't use a coupon than I would expect it to take at least until you receive the order.

Lorelei528
06-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks! I didn't use any coupon from them, I just got free shipping because my order totalled more than $75...I'm not sure if that will cause me to not get credit, I didn't think so but we'll see!

Thanks for the speedy responses! :D

PSL1013
06-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks! I didn't use any coupon from them, I just got free shipping because my order totalled more than $75...I'm not sure if that will cause me to not get credit, I didn't think so but we'll see!

Thanks for the speedy responses! :D

no that shouldn't prevent you from getting the credit, mine was free too because it was more than $75 but I did use a coupon, it was a better deal for me. I just took a chance if it would credit or not.

cjnix32
06-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Kohl's is seems to be the merchant that credits the fastest for me. Never had a problem, even gotten credit at times I didn't think I would because I used a code. I placed an order with them on Saturday, and it was in my pending yesterday.

PSL1013
06-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Kohl's is seems to be the merchant that credits the fastest for me. Never had a problem, even gotten credit at times I didn't think I would because I used a code. I placed an order with them on Saturday, and it was in my pending yesterday.

Lucky you! I keep track of all my shopping and how long things take to pend and I have 11 days to pend for Kohl's..no idea when I last placed an order so maybe they have speeded things up....and I know I used a coupon last time too, I never shop there without using one and I did get credit back then, merchants are cracking down now on these types of things and not paying these double dips, so I didn't think I would get credit for using a coupon but you never know, so I when through SR just in case. :D

cjnix32
06-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Isn't it funny how it is so random? Kohls credits great for me, but I have never in the dozens of ebay purchases been able to get credit for a single one. Yet others have no problem with it at all.

PSL1013
06-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Isn't it funny how it is so random? Kohls credits great for me, but I have never in the dozens of ebay purchases been able to get credit for a single one. Yet others have no problem with it at all.

You are so right...I've never had a problem with an ebay credit and it only takes 2 days to pend for me. Probably no way to ever figure it out either? :confused:

Lorelei528
06-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Well, so far no credit pending from my Kohls' purchase as of yet. I did it on Monday, so maybe by tomorrow because of a holdup with the holiday? :confused:

Who knows? Hopefully it will go though, I only have 2 more months now to earn before I have to cash our for our trip! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
06-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Well, so far no credit pending from my Kohls' purchase as of yet. I did it on Monday, so maybe by tomorrow because of a holdup with the holiday? :confused:

Who knows? Hopefully it will go though, I only have 2 more months now to earn before I have to cash our for our trip! :cooldance:

If its for 123, I do see it.

Lorelei528
06-02-2010, 12:39 PM
ooh!! ooh!! Yes, that's it!! YAY!!!!! Thanks for letting me know! I guess it's just not showing up in my pending as of yet!

Another $3+ onto my total!!!! :banana::clap: