PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's SSI's timing out at the end?

lkat
06-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Just trying to figure out if it's my computer or them! I've taken and completed 2 SSI's today, but at the end when it usually goes to the "5 star rating" about how the survey was, I get this message after about 30 seconds:

504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

I've gotten that before at the BEGINNING of a survey when it's trying to load one, but never when it should be crediting...

spring
06-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Funny, I just had the identical thing happen to me. Completed a survey slowly, finished, clicked, then got the exact same message. I think they might be having a problem this evening.

I have saved my URL in the off chance it would help someone on SR to investigate.

memanana
06-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I just finished SSI and had no problem Earlier I had gotten the Time Out at the beginning of the survey 3 different times

kayjo
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
My DH completed a SSI survey last week that took him well over an hour. At the end of the survey he got the Gateway Time-out page and did not receive credit.

sqromano
06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I got the time out today after I finished. I hit refresh and got the star rating page and did get credit. I got several time outs earlier in the day where I couldn't even get a survey, but that one did work.

Also, I noticed on another thread people complaining about the flag page. I found that if I left the page up it took me to another survey, and I have gotten credit. This one has taken some getting used to, but those are the things that I have found!

jnorth1007
06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
I had issues all day with not being able to get into the SSI's because they kept giving me the time out error message when I tried to take one but I just got one and completed it before 8pm. It didn't credit at 8:05 but I expect it will probably credit on the next hour. No time out messages though at all.

Alice28
06-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I had that happen to me today. Did an entire survey (a longish one) and it timed out upon submission. :computer: Tried to refresh, but nope. Walked away and did some housework, came back and was able to complete one. SSI is also one that usually takes 2 hours to credit for me. Still, sometimes the surveys are easy peasy, so I don't want to lay a blanket statement about them. I really enjoyed the topic that eventually worked for me.

cjjmesser
06-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Also, I noticed on another thread people complaining about the flag page. I found that if I left the page up it took me to another survey, and I have gotten credit. This one has taken some getting used to, but those are the things that I have found!

Thanks for the tip! It worked for me as well. :sunshine: