PDA

View Full Version : June Big Board

SunshineGirl
06-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Looks like there is tight competition this month!! Only 7 cents separates 8th and 9th place right now!!

29apr00
06-07-2010, 10:05 AM
:party: Woo hoo I'm #1!!! Doubt i'll keep it but it's nice for now! :rotfl:

momof3lovebugs
06-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I will be enjoying a 9 day vacation in AZ adn doubt my family will understand my need to sunshine! :rotfl: I will be hoping for a July big board b/c i will be on fire then!!! :D

Alice28
06-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I am hoping to make it on the BB this month. Right now I'm in 13th. I made a big purchase on gamestop.com last night so that should pend soon!:banana:

SunshineGirl
06-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Incredibly close right now! Only $2 separates 8th from 15th. Plus 8th and 9th are tied!

momof3lovebugs
06-08-2010, 11:37 AM
hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride!! :D

29apr00
06-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Can we just end the month right now? I can't handle the stress anymore! :rotfl: Who is going on vacation soon? Need to know how much harder I have to work. ;)

PSL1013
06-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Can we just end the month right now? I can't handle the stress anymore! :rotfl: Who is going on vacation soon? Need to know how much harder I have to work. ;)

I agree! :rotfl:

momof3lovebugs
06-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I agree! :rotfl:

As long as they are in the top 8!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
06-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Yep, the stress is too much. I couldn't handle being number one at the beginning so I allowed myself to fall a bit now I can try to pull myself back up. 15 days of fighting is better than 30. :rotfl:

cjnix32
06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm going on vacation on Sunday. Really doubt I will be anywhere close to the top 8 by the end of the month! Trying to figure out how to get my SR fix while I'm on vacation. we won't have wi fi, but just access at the lodge on a public computer...hmm..won't be able to print my coupons, or anything. I will probably be twitching when I return! Is it bad to let my husband buy an ipad, simply so I can go on to SR?! LOL

Alice28
06-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm hanging on by a thread- I am doing surveys as often as I can though! :p

momof3lovebugs
06-15-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm hanging on by a thread- I am doing surveys as often as I can though! :p

come on! you can do it!!! shop!!:rotfl:

Alice28
06-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh, I have been shopping all-right! I have some in pending, but I can't show all my cards, right? :p I have been averaging at least 4-5 surveys per day. Right now MV does not like me.

momof3lovebugs
06-16-2010, 02:00 AM
Oh, I have been shopping all-right! I have some in pending, but I can't show all my cards, right? :p I have been averaging at least 4-5 surveys per day. Right now MV does not like me.

me neither, you're not alone.....;)

29apr00
06-17-2010, 11:14 AM
:party:

PSL1013
06-17-2010, 12:14 PM
:party:

I see that....WTG! I got knocked down two slots this morning and don't think I can get myself back up! :rotfl: :cry:

29apr00
06-23-2010, 11:20 AM
This month is going even slower that the last week before your big huge Disney Vacation!! :cry: Isn't it over yet!?!?! I think i'm getting an ulcer from the stress!

Blessing and Miracle
06-23-2010, 01:16 PM
This month is going even slower that the last week before your big huge Disney Vacation!! :cry: Isn't it over yet!?!?! I think i'm getting an ulcer from the stress!

Welcome to the club. LOL.

My daughters both were looking for my name and they are soooo use to seeing it at the top. When I showed it to them I was around 12 or 13. They said, "hey, mommy why are you down there? you should be up here. Tell them to move out of your spot." :rotfl:

If only it were that easy!!! LOL.

PSL1013
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the club. LOL.

My daughters both were looking for my name and they are soooo use to seeing it at the top. When I showed it to them I was around 12 or 13. They said, "hey, mommy why are you down there? you should be up here. Tell them to move out of your spot." :rotfl:

If only it were that easy!!! LOL.

I was also wondering where you were! :rotfl:

Alice28
06-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Yes, is it the 30th yet??? :D

Blessing and Miracle
06-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I was also wondering where you were! :rotfl:

Last night I was number 16, right now I'm 17. I keep slipping into darkness. :rotfl:

I had so much going on this month. Next month is vacation so I'm not looking for it to be any better, but it's fun, nonetheless.

29apr00
06-30-2010, 04:48 PM
SO glad this month is over! it was stressful! But I did it and i am soooooooo looking forward to my bonus!! :clap:

Alice28
06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm still nervous, LOL, that I'll be kicked off at the last second. #7 though, and hopefully it will stay there. Do today's GF surveys count, or do they count for July 1?

sqromano
06-30-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm still nervous, LOL, that I'll be kicked off at the last second. #7 though, and hopefully it will stay there. Do today's GF surveys count, or do they count for July 1?

Today's GF won't credit until tomorrow, but at least it's a jump on next quarter! Congrats on #7. I am holding on at #15 (I was #9 at one point, but kept slipping after my girl's weekend!). I am happy with my earnings, since I know I could not do enough surveys and shopping to keep up with those at the top. All of you are really up there!

SunshineGirl
06-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I still have some Super Member Plus videos coming in. If I get those processed, those are $15. And that WILL change the standings. But I may not get the ones that came in today processed in time. :( I just got some manual credits done as well.

Alice28
06-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I still have some Super Member Plus videos coming in. If I get those processed, those are $15. And that WILL change the standings. But I may not get the ones that came in today processed in time. :( I just got some manual credits done as well.

ACK! Makes me nervous. Even though I've been an SM for as long as there have been SMs, I've never been on the BB at the end of the month....I hope I make it! :sunshine2:

momof3lovebugs
07-01-2010, 12:44 AM
congrats to all the winners!:clap:

Blessing and Miracle
07-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Congrats to all those that hung in there! It was too rough of a fight for me. ;)

Trying to see if I want to saddle up and battle again for July.:rotfl:

disney_girl
07-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Congrats to all those that hung in there! It was too rough of a fight for me. ;)

Oh...you know you will!:rotfl:

PSL1013
07-01-2010, 02:04 PM

I made it two months in a row, I'm taking a break, that was way too stressful!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
07-01-2010, 02:15 PM
I made it two months in a row, I'm taking a break, that was way too stressful!! :rotfl:

Who are you telling?! :eek: I was #1 for several days the first of June. I purposely didn't earn anything because I didn't want that extra push that I knew was gonna lead to stress. :rotfl:

It was just too much going on in June for me to try to fight. I didn't complete many surveys at all and you need those to help you fight. LOL.

I did have quite a bit of shopping pending and it looked like I had a little bit of a chance until I saw who I would be battling it out with: And that would be you Ms. Pam!!! So I gave up!:rotfl:

PSL1013
07-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Who are you telling?! :eek: I was #1 for several days the first of June. I purposely didn't earn anything because I didn't want that extra push that I knew was gonna lead to stress. :rotfl:

It was just too much going on in June for me to try to fight. I didn't complete many surveys at all and you need those to help you fight. LOL.

I did have quite a bit of shopping pending and it looked like I had a little bit of a chance until I saw who I would be battling it out with: And that would be you Ms. Pam!!! So I gave up!:rotfl:

Battling ME? I ended up in last place and it was a struggle staying there! I stayed up until midnight just to make sure I was still there, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep!!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Battling ME? I ended up in last place and it was a struggle staying there! I stayed up until midnight just to make sure I was still there, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep!!! :rotfl:

A couple of times we switched places. On Monday, I went to #8 and you went to #9. I knew it was a slim chance because we still had a couple of days to go. And then Tuesday, my fate was sealed and I surrendered. :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-01-2010, 04:40 PM
A couple of times we switched places. On Monday, I went to #8 and you went to #9. I knew it was a slim chance because we still had a couple of days to go. And then Tuesday, my fate was sealed and I surrendered. :rotfl:

LOL! sorry. :cry:

Blessing and Miracle
07-01-2010, 09:37 PM
LOL! sorry. :cry:

Don't be sorry, you earned your spot, I didn't. LOL. But what we need to do is beg Tricia to change it back to the top 10. LOL.

It's so funny because I knew that's where I was gonna end up. Number 9 or 10. So close but not close enough. You know you can kinda estimate your final standing and I knew that's what it was gonna be. I told my husband that was gonna happen, and it did.

We vacation in July so I don't think I'll make it again but I'll try my best, without stressing. LOL.

PSL1013
07-01-2010, 09:41 PM
I loved it when it was the top 10 too...a tiny bit less stress! :rotfl:

Alice28
07-01-2010, 10:02 PM
you two are funny!

Thank you Tricia, Cindy and Kevin for the June bonus. I really appreciate it! :heart:

29apr00
07-01-2010, 11:06 PM
I was # 1 for a long time, then it was just sooo much work to stress over getting all 6 survey's every day to keep it up! I had quite a bit of shopping, but still....the last week I dropped down to 4. still a good spot and considering I didn't even make it in may, I was pleased. Don't know if I'm going to "try" for July or not....I'm kinda behind at work. :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Quick question- Does the bonus count towards this quarter's earnings?

No, it will be dated for the end of June, at least that's what it was for May.

ETA: Just saw that mine posted as of June 30th.

toystoryduo
07-02-2010, 10:37 AM
No, it will be dated for the end of June, at least that's what it was for May.

ETA: Just saw that mine posted as of June 30th.

Thank you! :) A little while ago, I saw that mine was dated June 30th too. I went back to edit my other post and accidentally deleted it. :blush:

Thanks again!:thanks:

Blessing and Miracle
07-02-2010, 01:31 PM
I was # 1 for a long time, then it was just sooo much work to stress over getting all 6 survey's every day to keep it up! I had quite a bit of shopping, but still....the last week I dropped down to 4. still a good spot and considering I didn't even make it in may, I was pleased. Don't know if I'm going to "try" for July or not....I'm kinda behind at work. :rotfl:

Yep, it's stressful. Congrats, on your win.:)