PDA

View Full Version : Video Contest Ideas

SunshineGirl
11-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Just wanted to toss out some ideas for the video contest to get you thinking. Remember that it doesn't take much to make one. Some of you can probably even shoot a 1 minute video from your cell phones. If you don't have video capabilities, you could always make it more like a slideshow.

Ideas:

Show how you used your Sunshine Rewards
Show what you by through SR
Show you at your computer demonstrating how easy it is to shop through SR
Record a jingle about SR

And remember that the faster you submit your video, the longer it will be online and the more views that it will get.

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

linanglab
11-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Are the rules and everything up for this? Am I missing it? I don't see it anywhere except it being mentioned on the boards.

disney_girl
11-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Angela- look on SR under Member Zone- News and Links. The first section is about the Holiday Shopping Spectacular. Click that and it will take you to the different things going on- last one is the video...

linanglab
11-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Angela- look on SR under Member Zone- News and Links. The first section is about the Holiday Shopping Spectacular. Click that and it will take you to the different things going on- last one is the video...

Thanks! Don't know how I missed it!

ItsmeSunnyV
11-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Oh dear, my brain is going at full speed today, Thanks to this contest. LOL...Im trying to get my creative gears back in to FULL speed!! :angel: I might have a few ideas in my head. :angel:

Hedy
11-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Any submissions yet?

SunshineGirl
11-02-2007, 12:33 PM
No submissions yet! I have a feeling that the first couple to get posted are going to have a nice advantage.