PDA

View Full Version : shoebuy question

cjnix32
06-09-2010, 11:56 AM
I bought my husband a pair of shoes from shoebuy. Got them, they don't fit. So I am in the process of exchanging them. My question is this..will it affect my credit? The shoebuy credit is currently in pending. Shoebuy returns, credits your card, and then recharges you, as if it is another purchase. I don't want to have my credit pulled for doing this, since honestly, I cant remember if I clicked on my email confirmation link to do the return or went through SR. It's almost a $7 credit, so I would hate to lose it!

mmm611
06-09-2010, 11:58 AM
I usually just return and then do the new shoes as an entirely new order. I think others have had to submit TT's for an exchange, but since shipping and returns are free, why not just do a new order?

cjnix32
06-09-2010, 11:59 AM
I usually just return and then do the new shoes as an entirely new order. I think others have had to submit TT's for an exchange, but since shipping and returns are free, why not just do a new order?

Because I used a 20% code that was no longer in effect after the original purchase. if I do it as an exchange, they give me the coupon.

mmm611
06-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Ah, I see. Do you need to make the return today? If you can hold out until Saturday, they typically run the 20% off coupon every weekend.

cjnix32
06-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, actually I sent them back on Monday. Plus, these are new hiking sandals for my husband, and we leave on vacation in a week. So can't really wait. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Tricia...any insight on this?

SunshineGirl
06-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah, actually I sent them back on Monday. Plus, these are new hiking sandals for my husband, and we leave on vacation in a week. So can't really wait. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Tricia...any insight on this?

They pretty much always take the money back but we can sometimes do a trouble ticket after the exchange to get it back from them.

cjnix32
06-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Crap. That stinks. Means there is no way I will make SMP this quarter. I needed about $3 a day without it, and we will be on vacation. Probably will be about $7 short this quarter!! That stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!