PDA

View Full Version : offers ???

dizneynutz
06-09-2010, 03:23 PM
O.K., so I am really new here and I am determined to earn a good deal of rewards like so many of you have. My goal is to earn Disney gift cards to take our family to WDW in fall of 2011.

So, here is my question: When you sign up for these offers, it says on some of them that in order to be eligible for the prize, you have to sign up for 2 silver offers, 3 gold offers, and so on. I understand that is required for the prize, but is it required that you sign up for those offers in order to get the SR credit, too?

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

SunshineGirl
06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
O.K., so I am really new here and I am determined to earn a good deal of rewards like so many of you have. My goal is to earn Disney gift cards to take our family to WDW in fall of 2011.

So, here is my question: When you sign up for these offers, it says on some of them that in order to be eligible for the prize, you have to sign up for 2 silver offers, 3 gold offers, and so on. I understand that is required for the prize, but is it required that you sign up for those offers in order to get the SR credit, too?

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Any offer that is in our "Freebie" category will never require you to purchase anything to get credit. The only time you would need to make a purchase to get credit from us is if you are doing something like a Vista Print offer or Book of the Month or something like that.

Hope that helps!

OhMari
06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Be sure to look at the offers and make sure it says "Done" down in the left hand corner. Consider it like watching tv ads. Sometimes I do sign up for an offer, especially if it has to do with information that deals with travel - like the state of Texas. You get free brochures in the mail for tourism in the state of Texas.

cjnix32
06-09-2010, 10:25 PM
While you don't have to sign up for the offer, you do have to atleast click on the offers. If it says take two silver offers, click on two of them, then just close them.