PDA

View Full Version : ShopDani Offer

jnorth1007
11-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Anyone try this one yet?? I just went and looked at it and the jewelry looked really nice! I mean for 9.00 it is nice looking jewelry. I am thinking about doing this one.

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes... I just saw it and did it right away. Can't beat a piece of jewelry for $2 after the credits. For that if I hate it I can give it to MIL for Christmas. How bad am I? LOL.

jessd
11-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I was looking at this one, it is a membership club right? I couldn't find any terms on the membership.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I was looking at this one, it is a membership club right?

It says you can return anything you don't like. And there is a customer service phone # so I'm assuming you can call and tell them not to send something.

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes... I just saw it and did it right away. Can't beat a piece of jewelry for $2 after the credits. For that if I hate it I can give it to MIL for Christmas. How bad am I? LOL.

You mean she's worth a whole two dollars?:rotfl: :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 10:44 PM
You mean she's worth a whole two dollars?:rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, we actually stopped exchanging except for the kids years ago, but once in awhile I make an exception.

linanglab
11-02-2007, 06:38 AM
I saw this one this morning and did it. I own really NO jewelery. A couple pairs of earings and a necklace or 2. I hate spending money on them. But these looked nice and were not expensive. I opted for the bracelet/earringcombo. Hope I like them!

jnorth1007
11-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Ughhhhhhhhhhh I am so stupid sometimes!! I went to do this offer and spent 5 minutes deciding on the set I wanted chose it and got a message saying my card was declined. What???? Well then I realized that when Brandon lost his wallet last weekend we cancelled all of his credit cards. I was able to keep mine because they were different account numbers. Well except the HSBC which is in his name as primary and mine as secondary so they cancelled mine also to send a new one. No problem I will just use a different card. I go back through and enter the new info and hit submit and realize I didnt go back and change the set I wanted so they are sending me the one that was the default set. DARNNIT! Oh, well no big deal. At 9.00 (2.00 really after credits) I can give that one away to someone else and order one for myself that I will like.

jnorth1007
11-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Any credits show up for this yet?

3dog2kidmom
11-05-2007, 08:44 AM

Not here :confused:

linanglab
11-05-2007, 09:00 AM

No credit for me either. Was hoping to see it this morning. I guess we will have to be patient. I just hope that they credit.....

annieollendorf
11-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Could you tell where this offer is? I also don't have any jewlry and my are requesting jewlry for xmas, this might have potential.

Thanks, April

jnorth1007
11-05-2007, 11:15 AM
It looks like Tricia may have pulled it while waiting to see if the first credits come in. If the offer starts to credit I am sure she will put it back up.

3dog2kidmom
11-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey girls, I just noticed that I have a credit hold for this offer. Whoo hoo!!!

jnorth1007
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
YAY!!! Me too! Woohoo!

luvdisney00
11-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Do you have to buy a minimum after the initial purchase? Did anyone get the jewelry yet? It looks pretty nice.

linanglab
11-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Do you have to buy a minimum after the initial purchase? Did anyone get the jewelry yet? It looks pretty nice.

It said you could cancel anytime.

luvdisney00
11-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh OK, maybe I'll check this one out later. Thanx :)

annieollendorf
11-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Did ya'll get a confirmation email. I did this offer earlier this morning and I am still waiting on the email

April

jnorth1007
11-07-2007, 09:40 AM
No I didn't ever get a confirmation email. I printed out the page when I placed the order but then got worried that I had used the wrong email address when the confirmation didn't show up. I did get credit though. It took a few days for it to show up. HTH!

jessd
11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
I just signed up for this one.

Has anyone gotten their jewelry yet?

3dog2kidmom
11-07-2007, 09:33 PM
I just signed up for this one.

Has anyone gotten their jewelry yet?

I just got mine today. I got one of the necklaces. It's pretty, but too short for my liking so I don't think I'll get anymore. This will make a nice little gift though.

LauraLea
11-07-2007, 09:48 PM
got mine today and i love it!

laura

schachteles
11-07-2007, 09:59 PM
I decided to give it a try, as long as it credits it is only $2 so you can't go wrong. I got a necklace with the intention of giving it to my DD for Christmas.

Lucinda
11-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Have ya 'll received credit yet? I signed up for this few days ago and still nothing. Its like nothing is crediting for me this week.

Lucinda
11-10-2007, 09:08 AM
credit is pending till 12/15. One finally came through

jnorth1007
11-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Ok I checked my account today and noticed a preauthorization from them for 48.00?????? I already paid the 9.00 when I did the offer. Why would they be charging me 48.00 now? :confused: Anyone else?

3dog2kidmom
11-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Ok I checked my account today and noticed a preauthorization from them for 48.00?????? I already paid the 9.00 when I did the offer. Why would they be charging me 48.00 now? :confused: Anyone else?

And why $48? I thought the pieces were $9!! I'm going to call them and tell them to take me out of their system.

linanglab
11-12-2007, 09:45 AM
And why $48? I thought the pieces were $9!! I'm going to call them and tell them to take me out of their system.

Report back if you do not mind and let us know what happened. Now I am thinking about cancelling. I thought about doing another shipment, but that makes me worried....

3dog2kidmom
11-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Report back if you do not mind and let us know what happened. Now I am thinking about cancelling. I thought about doing another shipment, but that makes me worried....

I just pulled out the letter that came with my jewelry and am going to call them at 10 eastern when it says they open.

annieollendorf
11-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Boy, did I go into panic, and with good reason, I just checked my account and It was charged the $9.00.
Maybe it was just an error and you will get things straightened out. Everybody be careful, I am glad that you posted this.

April

sammielynn
11-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Be sure and let us know what happens!

jnorth1007
11-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I just pulled out the letter that came with my jewelry and am going to call them at 10 eastern when it says they open.

Can you PM the phone number you have. I haven't even gotten my first order yet so I don't know why they would be charging me for anything else yet. The number I have keeps going to some kind of answering system or voice mail.

jnorth1007
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Nevermind! I just got through to them. The 48.00 they were trying to charge me was for my second shipment. Apparently the 9.00 and free shipping is for ONLY the first shipment. You pay considerably higher and pay shipping for the rest of the shipments. She cancelled the second shipment and refunded my money for the 48.00. I didn't even get the first one yet and they were charging me for the second one. They are supposed to go out once a month and the first one shipped on 11/7 with no notice that they were shipping me the next months order. It hasn't even been a month. It hasn't even been a week LOL. Crazy. I asked to me removed and she said I can call back and start back up if I get the jewelry and like it and want to receive more. I can't make that decision without seeing the first piece of jewelry. Especially at 48.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammielynn
11-12-2007, 11:49 AM
$48, good lord. I don't think I want kind of "deal" at all.

3dog2kidmom
11-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Nevermind! I just got through to them. The 48.00 they were trying to charge me was for my second shipment. Apparently the 9.00 and free shipping is for ONLY the first shipment. You pay considerably higher and pay shipping for the rest of the shipments. She cancelled the second shipment and refunded my money for the 48.00. I didn't even get the first one yet and they were charging me for the second one. They are supposed to go out once a month and the first one shipped on 11/7 with no notice that they were shipping me the next months order. It hasn't even been a month. It hasn't even been a week LOL. Crazy. I asked to me removed and she said I can call back and start back up if I get the jewelry and like it and want to receive more. I can't make that decision without seeing the first piece of jewelry. Especially at 48.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got through to them as well. Apparently my 2nd piece has already been shipped -- and they will refund me after I return it -- "return to sender." UGH. I did NOT need another charge on my credit card right now.

jessd
11-12-2007, 12:18 PM
How long did it take to get your first shipment? I signed up on 11-7 and so far I only have a $9.00 charge for it. I will be keeping an eye on my credit card to see if I get charged for the $48.00.

jnorth1007
11-12-2007, 01:14 PM
I haven't received my first shipment yet and they charged the second one. She said the first shipment went out on the 7th but I haven't gotten it yet.

3dog2kidmom
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Looks like I did the offer on 11/1, got credit on 11/5, and I posted that I received my jewelry on 11/7, so it was less than a week. They said they shipped the next installment on 11/9. That is definately not 1x a month. I tried to click on the offer again to see what the terms & conditions said about frequency... but it comes up with a huge fraud alert from the FBI. Can someone who hasn't done the offer cut & paste what the offer says here for us?

sammielynn
11-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Here is what was under the Help section:

RETURN POLICY

What is your return and exchange policy?
We want you to be happy with your Danielle Janine jewelry. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it to us for a full refund.

Please indicate which items you are returning or exchanging on your receipt, along with a brief explanation, and mail to:

Danielle Janine Jewelry
990 Grove St. Ste. 204
Evanston, IL 60201

When will I receive my credit?
After we receive your returned items, your credit will be issued within 10 days. Based on the credit card you used, it may require 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORDERING AND SHIPPING

How much does shipping cost?
There are no shipping and handling charges for your initial order at Shopdani.com.

How will my order ship?
Your order ships via First-Class USPS.

How quickly will my order ship?
Your order ships within 48 hours of placing your order.

When will my order arrive?
First-Class mail usually arrives in 3 days.

When will I receive my first monthly jewelry shipment?
You can expect your first shipment about one month after your introductory order.

How do I change my order?
If you would like to change the quantities in your order, simply call us toll-free at 888-SHP-DANI.

My order has not arrived. What do I do?
If your jewelry does not arrive within 7 days of having placed your order, give us a call toll-free at 888-SHP-DANI.

My order is missing one or more items.
If the items shipped are different from what your were expecting, please give us a call toll-free at 888-SHP-DANI.

I received the wrong items.
Please call us toll-free at 888-SHP-DANI within 48 hours of receiving your order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT US

How can I contact Danielle Janine Jewelry?
You may contact us by mail or phone.

Mailing Address: Danielle Janine Jewelry
990 Grove St. Ste. 204
Evanston, IL 60201
Phone: 888-SHP-DANI (10am - 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday)

SHOPPING

Do you have any more styles available?
Danielle Janine Jewelry is always designing exciting new pieces for you. Call us toll-free at 888-SHP-DANI for additional information.

BILLING

What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept only Visa and Mastercard at this time.

How much does shipping and handling cost?
There are no shipping and handling charges for your initial order at Shopdani.com.

Do I need to pay sales tax?
You will need to pay sales tax if you are located in Illinois, where Danielle Janine Jewelry is headquartered.

How will credit card charges appear on my statement?
Charges will show as "SHOPDANI.COM, Evanston IL"

When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when you click the "order now" button.

PRIVACY AND SECURITY

How does Danielle Janine Jewelry handle my personal information?
Click on our privacy policy here to see how we protect your information.

Is shopping at ShopDani.com safe?
When you order from Danielle Janine Jewelry, you can be sure your personal information is held in the strictest confidence. All orders are processed securely using 128-bit encrypted SSL technology verified by GeoTrust. This ensures the highest standards of security.

sammielynn
11-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I cannot believe that I did this one. i thought the part where they ask about shipping charges looked funny, Shipping on your itinial order is free, does not mention the rest of the time.....

Kycha
11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Terms and Details

Danielle Janine Jewelry – Terms and Details
Never miss an opportunity to save on your favorite jewelry with Danielle Janine Jewelry.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Cancel at any time.
If you have any customer service issues, please call us at 1-888-SHP-DANI, anytime from 10am - 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Send back any jewelry you do not want for a full refund, no questions asked.
Each month, you will receive your jewelry selection. If you would not like to receive the particular jewelry selection you are sent, simply send it back to us at the following address and you will be credited once we receive it. Danielle Janine Jewelry, 990 Grove St, Ste 204, Evanston, IL 60201
New styles are always being added. Jewelry styles will change with the seasons.
This offer is currently available for delivery only to U.S. addresses.

3dog2kidmom
11-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for posting...

The part about "monthly" shipments is wrong, for sure!!

jnorth1007
11-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr These people are making me angry. I noticed today that I have a 48.00 charge (not preauthorization) on my account today. I called just now and she said that the other person cancelled the order but there was a delay so the charge went through anyway. She said that she would credit my account (apparantly the other just cancelled and didn't credit) for the 48.00. Watch your accounts well with this one.

sammielynn
11-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I still have not gotten any jewlery from them!

jessd
11-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I did the offer on 11-7, I still have not seen the jewelry. I have been charged $9 so far, I am keeping an eye on it.

luvdisney00
11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
I got the jewelry yesterday, and it's nice, but not $48.00 nice, more like $9.00 nice. I never got credit on this one :( , so I'm calling to cancel while I'm only out $9.00. I thought this was a good deal for $9 for each piece, but $48 no way!

linanglab
11-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I did this one and received the necklace last week. Then I got another shipment in THIS week! I will have to call on Monday. I have not looked at my statement to see how much I have been charged. I have to say, I was not all that impressed with it.

jnorth1007
11-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Angela, I can tell you that you were charged 48.00 LOL that appears to be the magic number. I finally saw this morning that they credited me for the 48.00 that they charged but shouldn't have. I also finally got in the bracelet and earrings. They are cute but they are sized very small. I couldn't get the bracelet to hook on my wrist. I don't have particularly big wrists. I am going to give the set to my SIL since she is very small and it will fit her and it is very her style and since it only cost me 9.00 LOL but for 48.00 I would have sent it back.

jessd
11-17-2007, 09:13 PM
I received mine yesterday. For 9.00 is was ok, I ordered the purple bracelet and earrings set. They were alot larger than I thought they would be. (the stones on it) I will be cancelling this one, hopefully before I get charged for another one. It will be a gift for someone.

jessd
11-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I called yesterday to cancel and noticed this morning that they had charged me the 48.00 before I cancelled. I called again this morning and verified that it was cancelled. They said to send it back, or put on the box delivery refused so it goes back to them. Once they get it back, they will credit my card.

schachteles
11-20-2007, 10:43 AM
I called yesterday to cancel and noticed this morning that they had charged me the 48.00 before I cancelled. I called again this morning and verified that it was cancelled. They said to send it back, or put on the box delivery refused so it goes back to them. Once they get it back, they will credit my card.

Exact same thing happened to me...I better get that $48 credit, I wasn't impressed with the necklace for $9.00 much less $48.

jnorth1007
11-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Just an FYI that my credit for 48.00 did come through 2 days later. Just keep checking to make sure because it took 2 calls for me.

linanglab
11-20-2007, 11:51 AM
I called and cancelled today and will be sending the 2nd shipment back TODAY. I have to say that they were VERY nice on the phone and gave me no hassle. VERY polite and helpful. She said I will get the whole $48 refund as soon as they receive the 2nd shipment back.

sammielynn
11-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I got mine today. It was okay, nothing special and the stone had a flaw on one side. Looked like a bad cut. I might wear it but I would never give it as a gift.

3dog2kidmom
11-20-2007, 08:30 PM
How are you sending these back? I've written REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER on the envelope, but stopped short of mailing it. I wonder if I need to pop for the postage to get a delivery confirmation to prove I've returned it so I get my credit. Nevermind, I think I just answered my own question. I used my debit card for this so I don't have the recourse of calling the credit card company.