PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with surveys crediting

tarheelpat
06-10-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm now at least 0 for 5 on SSI surveys. I've cleared cookies, I've tried Internet Explorer and Firefox on the PC and I've done one on the Mac. For obvious reasons, I've quit even trying them Today was a good survey day, though, so I decided to give it a go. Did a long one but no credit.

Any advice?

Brer Shay
06-10-2010, 11:24 PM
I'll be watching for advice as well.:confused: Have had the same problem since June started. I've had 4 not credit, so I quit taking them. Have cleared cookies, tried on different computers, etc.. with no luck. Slightly comforted that it isn't just me, but annoyed too.

liviesmomma
06-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi,

Over the last 2 days I have had problems with surveys saying I have completed them but not getting the credit. I took Greenfield yest and usually its credited by the morning which it hasnt, Amp hasnt either and the surveyhead I took this morning hasnt (even though it should credit immediately). I did get credit for a referral that reached the 5.00 yest this morning. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Melissa

:sunshine:

GrumpyWick77
06-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Same thing for me. I came back yesterday, after a LOOOOOONG (1+ year) absence from doing surveys, and was able to get all 6 surveys, took them all, got some sort of congratulations page after each one, but I have only received credit for 5. Since I've been gone for so long, I didn't know if it was something I was doing wrong or not.

liviesmomma
06-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I know the Greenfield on (.80) takes about a day to credit. Is that the one you are waiting on?

chipndale
06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Now that is weird - because SSI is one of the better companies for me to get the surveys and for them to credit - I haven't been able to get credit for a Myview survey - I have just about given up on them.

m 'n c
06-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I recommend checking out some of the other survey threads that have been posted within the last 2 weeks and seeing if any of the computer settings/cookie clearing type recommendations in there helps you out at all. Maybe check out the automatic credits thread and try out a quick freebie to see if it is a cookie issue or something bigger.

m 'n c
06-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Hmm. I'm probably not much help but I've been taking them on Internet Explorer 8. I make sure to clear cookies before starting surveys each day. Are you having trouble with anything else not crediting?

tarheelpat
06-12-2010, 02:14 PM
MOST of my other surveys credit. I miss one every now and then -- for example, I did an Amp that didn't credit last night. I get some freebies to credit -- not nearly as many as I used to, but I'm assuming that's because I'm already in the databases.

momof3lovebugs
06-12-2010, 03:33 PM
I know the Greenfield on (.80) takes about a day to credit. Is that the one you are waiting on?On the weekends, gf won't credit until Monday, so if you took one yesterday it will show up Monday as will today's and Sunday's. Hth!

KimCh
06-12-2010, 04:35 PM
MOST of my other surveys credit. I miss one every now and then -- for example, I did an Amp that didn't credit last night. I get some freebies to credit -- not nearly as many as I used to, but I'm assuming that's because I'm already in the databases.

My Amp didnt credit last night either. I wonder if anyone else had a problem? My cookies were cleared. It was a pretty short and easy survey and it ended like normal.
I wish when they didnt credit we didnt have to wait the 24hrs to try again.

jnorth1007
06-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I did the AMP at about 10pm last night and it credited on the hour. I don't know why they sometimes don't credit but when you are dealing with cookies and computers and the internet there is bound to be glitches occasionally. I know that doesn't give any consolation when you have put your time in doing a survey and it doesn't credit. Here are a few things I have found help to increase the odds of getting your credit:

- Don't have any other windows or browsers open.
- Don't go too fast
- Don't clear cookies too fast/often
- Leave the completed survey window open after completion for a little while
- Check your computer for toolbars and/or spyware using AVG or a similar type of program.
- Make sure you are not doing the same survey brands on other sites. If you complete an AMP at another site it will effect your ability to get credit with SR. I also make sure that I don't complete the same survey brands through other brands on SR. Occasionally I will find that SSI or GF will give me an AMP survey to complete and I always click out of it. A best practice is to not complete a survey type more than once per day (except GF which you can do 2: 1 through GF directly and 1 through YTC.
- If you have been using a browser (i.e Internet Explorer, Firefox) and are having crediting issues try to use a different browser. Sometimes different people get different browsers to work better. Also, check to see if your browsers have updated automatically recently because usually an update will change your settings on that browser back to default settings.

Hopefully some of these will help you guys get your surveys to credit more often. Good Luck!!