PDA

View Full Version : last day to get credit for the quarter?

cjnix32
06-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I will probably need to buy some printer ink before too long. I don't need it right now, but will. I was wondering when the last day I could order it in order to still get the credit for this quarter. It's going to come down to the wire for SMP for me, and if I can get this to credit before July 1, I will order it now.

29apr00
06-13-2010, 01:33 PM
if you're a SM, shopping credits post for 10 days. So I'd order no later than 18th, to ensure it get credited properly.

If you're a regular member, shopping credits post for 21 days, so you're already past the date for any more shopping to count for you.

mmm611
06-13-2010, 03:15 PM
if you're a SM, shopping credits post for 10 days. So I'd order no later than 18th, to ensure it get credited properly.

If you're a regular member, shopping credits post for 21 days, so you're already past the date for any more shopping to count for you.

I believe it's a 28 day hold for non-SM's. I agree, I think the 18th or 19th would be about the latest I would order -- and if there's any question in your mind about having to do a TT, I'd order sooner.

cjnix32
06-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks! I am a SM, so I will put my order in asap. Thanks for the responses.

Blessing and Miracle
06-13-2010, 06:19 PM
It also depends on how fast the merchant reports the sale to SR. I've purchased things that should have posted in time but didn't until a day or two later. So I definitely wouldn't wait until the last day. :)

29apr00
06-13-2010, 09:00 PM
28 days!?!? Well that's incentive enought to stay SM! :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
06-13-2010, 10:13 PM
28 days!?!? Well that's incentive enought to stay SM! :sunshine:

Oh, boy, don't I know it. LOL. I didn't make SM the last two quarters because I was ill and trust me I'm still sick about it. :rotfl:

It's not that I wanted to cash out but it's just sad, sad, sad. I vowed to never let it happen again. I guess there's always a first time, though.