PDA

View Full Version : Crocs.com DISCOUNT CODE

schachteles
11-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Good afternoon guys,

I know that SR doesn't get rewards for crocs.com but someone on the DIS Boards posted a code to get 25% off AND free shipping and I thought that I would share it, it is Anacomfort.

I am SO excited because I wanted to get my daughter the new fuschia and turquoise Disney Crocs for Christmas (shoebuy.com doesn't have them:( ) and it was killing me to think about having to pay $30 each plus $10 to have them shipped. With this discount they were $45 for both, much more in my range!!

Only disappointment was that they didn't have the pink and oatmeal Mammoth Crocs in size 12-13 and either does ShoeBuy.

Good luck, I hope this can help someone out!

disneynut
11-02-2007, 02:38 PM
I got me the pearl/pink Mickey Crocs. :D Thanks for posting. :sunshine:

sammielynn
11-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Did you see the new Troika style. They don't have my size, but very cute.

Lisaj68
11-02-2007, 08:02 PM
I guess I could get on DIS and post this questions, but, since I'm here.....

Do people really walk all over WDW with Crocs on? I bought a pair of "croc type" shoes from Walmart, and they are pretty comfy....I just don't know about all of that walking......

Is there a style that is better for walking than others?

TIA!

schachteles
11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I guess I could get on DIS and post this questions, but, since I'm here.....

Do people really walk all over WDW with Crocs on? I bought a pair of "croc type" shoes from Walmart, and they are pretty comfy....I just don't know about all of that walking......

Is there a style that is better for walking than others?

TIA!

I wore my Disney Crocs at WDW when we were there and had no issues. One day I wore them without socks and I got more uncomfortable, so the next day I wore socks and had no problems.

I love mine, my kids love theirs, my dad loves his...the kids and my dad haven't worn shoes in a LONG time since they found Crocs.

disneynut
11-02-2007, 08:10 PM
The only ones I have is the Mickey Crocs. I too bought a pair from Walmart. While they are comfortable as well, they are nothing like the "real" Crocs. The pair I got today,(Mickey too:mickey: )will definately go with me later this month to WDW. I have no personal experience with the other kinds. I have not walked Disney with the Crocs, but we did do a week at Universal Studios and I wore mine everyday. We were at the parks every day all day. They suited me fine. But I am a country girl and can walk around barefooted and used to work standing on a concrete floor with cowboy boots on for 9 hours a day.:confused: So maybe you better wait for a few opinions. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
11-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I moved this thread. We had a few inquiries about it because it's not an SR merchant and it might make people decide not to shop at SR merchants.

I'm going to leave the thread but move it since it has some good info in it. We don't really have a rule about things like this, so I'll have to think on it a bit.