PDA

View Full Version : New Thompson Cigar Offer

SunshineGirl
06-16-2010, 10:50 AM
I know that we have some cigar buyers among us. This Thompson Cigar offer looks pretty good.

Thompson Cigar - Torpedo (no paypal cashout!)

cjnix32
06-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Darn! I just ordered from tinderbox for my father in law!! I don't like him enough to order again. LOL although.....I wonder how long they would stay fresh, as his birthday is in a couple of months!

sunshinecindy
06-16-2010, 11:37 AM
We buy most of our cigars from them since they are here in Tampa. They have some great buys, and my DH loves their cigars. If you ever need any suggestions just let me know and I'll ask him which ones he smokes. Hes not a big cigar smoker, just once in a great while he enjoys one while we are out for the evening, and hes pretty picky.

kristenrice
06-17-2010, 10:15 AM
I just bought these for DH...

...and it credited within 2 hours!!!:cooldance:

I still might have a chance at SMP!:banana:

cjnix32
06-17-2010, 12:56 PM
I decided my father in law is getting his birthday present early! It's a great value, and I desparately need the money in my account if I am going to make SMplus! Holy moly...it wasn't 10 minutes and it credited! woo hoo!!

PSL1013
06-17-2010, 01:30 PM
I wish I knew someone who smoked cigars!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

kristenrice
06-17-2010, 01:42 PM
I wish I knew someone who smoked cigars!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I am not 100% sure my DH will even want these. He has three humidors and he keeps his cigars more like a collection. He will smoke one on a rare occasion, primarily in the summer. Hopefully, he will like these. I figured that $35 for 20 cigars and a humidor is pretty decent. And my $8 reward ain't bad either:sunshine:.

PSL1013
06-17-2010, 02:49 PM
I am not 100% sure my DH will even want these. He has three humidors and he keeps his cigars more like a collection. He will smoke one on a rare occasion, primarily in the summer. Hopefully, he will like these. I figured that $35 for 20 cigars and a humidor is pretty decent. And my $8 reward ain't bad either:sunshine:.

The $8 cash back is an excellent incentive, hopefully he will enjoy them. ;)

Alice28
06-17-2010, 03:35 PM
just tried it. DH occasionally smokes cigars. Credited within 30 minutes.

marcymajor
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
i too wish i knew someone who smokes cigars as the cost of the cigars and the humidor together is a great price and the $8 cashback is a great motivator. just out of curiousity, if someone does the offer and it doesn't credit can a tt be filed for it even though it is an offer (not a merchant)? am i allowed to ask this and if not you can delete the question.

kristenrice
06-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I *think* I have a problem....

I ordered through this offer last week. I quickly received a credit to my SR account, which was awesome.

I had a computer problem over the weekend, resulting in absolutely no internet access for four days. I went to check my e-mail (finally) today to see when the cigars would be delivered. To my surprise, I had not received a confirmation e-mail from Thompson Cigars. I went to their website and logged into the account I'd created and they have no record that I placed an order:eek:.

On top of that, I checked my credit card statement and my card has not been charged either.

So, now what? My kids already told DH what he is getting for his present, but I don't know what I should do. I don't want to place another order, in case the one I already placed has been delayed. But, I would think that I would have received some sort of communication since I placed the order on June 17. AND, since it was a "special offer" through SR, if I even tried to re-order, it would be like completing the same offer twice, right? Since I've already gotten the credit for it? I don't want the credit again, but I would like what I ordered...or didn't order, according to Thompson.

Any ideas?

PSL1013
06-20-2010, 09:06 PM
I *think* I have a problem....

I ordered through this offer last week. I quickly received a credit to my SR account, which was awesome.

I had a computer problem over the weekend, resulting in absolutely no internet access for four days. I went to check my e-mail (finally) today to see when the cigars would be delivered. To my surprise, I had not received a confirmation e-mail from Thompson Cigars. I went to their website and logged into the account I'd created and they have no record that I placed an order:eek:.

On top of that, I checked my credit card statement and my card has not been charged either.

So, now what? My kids already told DH what he is getting for his present, but I don't know what I should do. I don't want to place another order, in case the one I already placed has been delayed. But, I would think that I would have received some sort of communication since I placed the order on June 17.

Any ideas?

Is there a phone number on their website that you could call and talk to someone and find out what happened?

PSL1013
06-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I found this for you on the offer page, HTH

Business Address: 5401 Hangar Court, Tampa, FL 33634

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 31273, Tampa, FL 33630-3303

Fax: 813-882-4605

Phone: 800-216-7017

toystoryduo
06-29-2010, 11:12 AM
I ordered these cigars a couple of weeks ago and they arrived here in just a few days. My DH gave some to the guys at work and had one this weekend himself. He was VERY impressed with the quality of these cigars!:clap: Any chance that this company will be added as a merchant? He definitely wants to order from them again!:banana:

SunshineGirl
06-29-2010, 11:37 AM
I ordered these cigars a couple of weeks ago and they arrived here in just a few days. My DH gave some to the guys at work and had one this weekend himself. He was VERY impressed with the quality of these cigars!:clap: Any chance that this company will be added as a merchant? He definitely wants to order from them again!:banana:

We've actually been trying. First they would not approve us. But we are going to try again. :)

SunshineGirl
07-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Good news! We now have Thompson Cigar as a shopping merchant. :)