PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

SunshineGirl
11-02-2007, 03:38 PM
I just received word from David's Cookies that our Halloween promo with them was a HUGE success. As a result, they are giving us some WONDERFUL prizes to run a new contest soon. When I told Cindy what they were giving us, she flipped out.

I just want to thank all of you who patronize the merchants that sponsor our contests (companies like CyberCucina, CrazyforBargains, David's Cookies, etc). I love when they are willing to give us prizes that we can turn around and give to our members. I think it makes SR a very fun place. :)

Hedy
11-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I think so too.

LuvMyBoys
11-02-2007, 03:53 PM
We love them too!! It was fun to browse the cyber cucina website, definitely got some good ideas for Christmas gifts! :)

Thank you Tricia and Cindy for all of your hard work and creativity! :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
11-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Thank You Tricia! I didn't place a Hallaween order, but since someone wanted them so badly as to..... well you know, I'm definitely place one soon just to see if it was worth it.....:rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
11-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank You Tricia! I didn't place a Hallaween order, but since someone wanted them so badly as to..... well you know, I'm definitely place one soon just to see if it was worth it.....:rotfl: :rotfl:

HA!!! Yeah, maybe they've had them before and they were just so good they couldn't help themselves. LOL!

I will say that the one really cool thing about David's Cookies is that most of their items are not cookies! I had no idea. I remember someone posting along time ago (Deb maybe?) about wanting to send a birthday cake to her daughter away at school. If I had know, I would have suggested David's Cookies. They are much better priced than most of the other baked good companies and offer free shipping on a lot of things.

Blessing and Miracle
11-02-2007, 04:14 PM
HA!!! Yeah, maybe they've had them before and they were just so good they couldn't help themselves. LOL!

I will say that the one really cool thing about David's Cookies is that most of their items are not cookies! I had no idea. I remember someone posting along time ago (Deb maybe?) about wanting to send a birthday cake to her daughter away at school. If I had know, I would have suggested David's Cookies. They are much better priced than most of the other baked good companies and offer free shipping on a lot of things.

I know...I checked them out today and they have some neat cookie play dough, that I just know my girls will enjoy. I'm going to get a couple of buckets so they can make holiday cookies. It's so adorable, have you seen it? I think all kids would love it.

shades99
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
The rum-pumkin tart is REALLY good!!

I just found this one on their site and think we will try it: Six of our most popular tarts are represented in this attractive sampler. Two slices of each: Raspberry Almond, Lemon Flower, Chocolate Pecan, Cabernet Pear, Caramel Apple, and Mango Splash. Perfect for entertaining and gift giving. Something for everyone!