PDA

View Full Version : tech difficulties

cjnix32
06-17-2010, 04:34 PM
In the past three days, I have taken atleast 4 surveys that I have gotten all the way through to the end, waiting for the congrats page, and gotten a techincal difficulties message. I think two were myview and the other two were Y2C. Could this be my computer settings?

KimCh
06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
I am having the same issues with the same surveys. The MV says it is having technical difficulties and will email me at the address I provided at the beginning of the survey later so I can receive my reward. (I have had this happen before and never was emailed) It has been happening alot the last few days.

I have been able to eventually get one but am having to take extra surveys to make up for the technical difficulties.

SCard
06-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I just got this when I clicked at the end of a MV survey:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42

I had completed the survey.

**update** I left the error screen open, came back and it had gone to the MV sign up screen and the credit just posted!

KimCh
06-17-2010, 07:32 PM
That is great. If it happens again I will let it sit for awhile to see if it will roll over to the sign up page. Thanks for the info.

cjnix32
06-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Strange on the MV...just checked my account and it credited. I got the same error message previously posted. Glad for the credit. I always have to work so hard to get the MV. :cooldance:

mellymel261
06-17-2010, 08:54 PM
I got the error from MV as well but got credit at the top of the hour:)

KimCh
06-18-2010, 12:55 PM
I am still getting the technical difficulties page today but I left it open and it did credit. It never did roll over to the sign up page, I just kept checking through another link until it posted.

PSL1013
06-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I am still getting the technical difficulties page today but I left it open and it did credit. It never did roll over to the sign up page, I just kept checking through another link until it posted.

same thing happened to me this morning, first time this happened to me but since I knew others posted with the same problem, I left if open and did get the credit.