PDA

View Full Version : dvd survey

aknight373
11-02-2007, 08:21 PM
wow i just had the strangest survey ever and was wondering if anyone else had it or done it? from the start they ask you your phone number and your mailing address.

then it say they will mail you a dvd that you have to watch on monday november 12th i think. then someone will call you the next day

and then it took me to the congrats screen, and i double checked i cant take another one.

anyone else ?

Magical JenK
11-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Funny! I just got this same one. I was wondering if anyone had any comments on it yet?????

Magical JenK
11-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Ahhhh...I'm a chicken. I backed out of it! I couldn't bring myself to give them my address! Not sure why, all day I give offers my address...

Let me know what you get to watch! I'm intrigued!!

time2go
11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I just finished it so I guess we'll see how it goes!:p

wilsonfamily4
11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
It always kicks me out when I say Oregon. :(

jfrog
11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Awww,,, this one didn't like Wisconsin either! I did get a survey about eyeglasses though - not tooooo long and interesting too. Can't wait to hear about the video survey.....I'm curious too! :sunshine:

nolacindy
11-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Just finished this one, kind of excited to see what it is.

LauraLea
11-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I got it too! I am so excited, i've never participated in something like this before.

Laura

Weluvdisny
11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Count me in! I hope it's a good one!

bs4free
11-02-2007, 10:10 PM
That sounds so neat!!!

Mandi
11-02-2007, 11:49 PM
I actually got that survey a few days ago. Only instead of having to do it on the 12th, I'm supposed to watch the show on the 4th and have the phone interview on the 5th. It's supposed to be a situation comedy I think. I'm excited to see what it is too. :)

VanniGirl
11-03-2007, 07:58 AM
I just did it - and thought I was qualified - but the Sunshine page told me to come back later to try for another survey!

zummi525
11-03-2007, 08:33 AM
me too. I took it and it said they would send the dvd and call me the next day and then when it took me back to sr it said i could take another survey .
bummer I will try again later this afternoon

shades99
11-03-2007, 08:40 AM
I got that one and backed out of it when they wanted my phone number. I don't like to give out my cell phone number and I'm concerned that if I use my "************" number, I'll screw up there call back and won't get survey credit. I'm going for that $7.50 bonus - so wanted to get more of a sure thing survey.

m 'n c
11-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Ugh I just did it and got the thanks from them and now I have the there are no surveys available for you message.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p21127581.aspx

aknight373
11-03-2007, 10:33 AM
i treid to go back and see if i could do another one and it wouldnt let me, i will just wait and see if i get credit for it today or not

arob414
11-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Ugh!!! I agreed, gave them all more info, picked a time for my interview but never got the Congrats screen and I can do another survey. :computer: I certainly hope that dvd is good since they will be calling me on the 13th.

m 'n c
11-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Ugh!!! I agreed, gave them all more info, picked a time for my interview but never got the Congrats screen and I can do another survey. :computer: I certainly hope that dvd is good since they will be calling me on the 13th.

Well if you don't get your 80 cents and the dvd is bad then you don't have to pick up the phone if you don't want to... just sayin'

VanniGirl
11-03-2007, 11:46 AM

I was just able to complete a survey about soda and looks like this went through - I do not plan to answer a survey - and I will tell them so when they call.

arob414
11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
I would so love to be able to figure out how to multi quote. LOL At any rate, I agree, if I don't get my 80 cents, they don't get my interview. And, I am working on another survey so I doubt the other one will credit.

LauraLea
11-03-2007, 01:01 PM
a couple of things.

i first gave my private phone #. but later in the survey you are asked if you want to use that phone # or a different one. i changed it then.

also, not only is the 80 cents an incentive, but they will also be giving out 50 $100 gifts for participating. so even if you do not get your SR credit, you may still have a chance at $100.

laura

Wendi63
11-03-2007, 03:10 PM
I got this survey about a week ago and they are supposed to send a dvd of a sit com for me to watch and then they will call to get my opinion. So far, Nothing!! I haven't gotten the dvd and time is ticking away because I believe I was supposed to watch it on the 4th. Oh well, I have had surveys before where they said that they would send something for me to try and it hasn't arrived. I guess I will continue to wait and see.

m 'n c
11-03-2007, 03:21 PM
a couple of things.

i first gave my private phone #. but later in the survey you are asked if you want to use that phone # or a different one. i changed it then.

also, not only is the 80 cents an incentive, but they will also be giving out 50 $100 gifts for participating. so even if you do not get your SR credit, you may still have a chance at $100.

laura

I'm thinking that if they are too cheap to pay out for the initial survey that there is no way anyone will be seeing a $100 prize either. I'll see what comes in the mail if anything dvd wise and go from there.

For multi quotes there is a quote button with a + on it. You select this for all posts you want to quote and when you are done you hit the post reply button.

aknight373
11-03-2007, 04:55 PM
so for you guys that need to watch it by the 4th did you get your 80cent credit for it ?

Mandi
11-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok, I got the dvd and watched it. Got the call tonight for the interview.

All I can say is I dang well better be one of the $100 winners or I'm going to be ticked. :rotfl: It was 45 minutes long and that was only b/c I basically cut the guy off. My kids (6,4,2 & 10m) were all being horrible. I'm home alone with all 4, my 2yo is sick and hasn't napped today so he's a bear. They call right at dinner (admittedly, I gave them that time but I never thought it'd take so long!) and he and the baby were SCREAMING for attention and me to hold them. Half the time I could barely hear the guy asking me the eleventy billion questions and I kept having to ask him to repeat. Then he asked me if I'd be willing to answer more questions after having me on the phone for so long and after me saying that I really had to go b/c they needed me. It was brutal. I know I can't give details but think of one of those ungodly long greenfield surveys, only over the phone. Maybe someone else who's done the phone interview will have had a better time.

On a happy note, the show that I watched was pretty amusing. :)

faithhope
11-06-2007, 11:25 PM
I got the DVD on the day I was to watch it (UPS).

I watched it, and I'm waiting on the phone call... as far as I can tell, the only thing you get for your time (besides the 80 centsI got for the survey) is a sweepstakes entry (big whoop... I don't win those things)

I'll report what I can after the phone call...

Faith

breyandra
11-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Ok, I got the dvd and watched it. Got the call tonight for the interview.

All I can say is I dang well better be one of the $100 winners or I'm going to be ticked. :rotfl: It was 45 minutes long and that was only b/c I basically cut the guy off. My kids (6,4,2 & 10m) were all being horrible. I'm home alone with all 4, my 2yo is sick and hasn't napped today so he's a bear. They call right at dinner (admittedly, I gave them that time but I never thought it'd take so long!) and he and the baby were SCREAMING for attention and me to hold them. Half the time I could barely hear the guy asking me the eleventy billion questions and I kept having to ask him to repeat. Then he asked me if I'd be willing to answer more questions after having me on the phone for so long and after me saying that I really had to go b/c they needed me. It was brutal. I know I can't give details but think of one of those ungodly long greenfield surveys, only over the phone. Maybe someone else who's done the phone interview will have had a better time.

On a happy note, the show that I watched was pretty amusing. :)
I don't feel so bad now that I find i'm not the only one that had to keep asking the interviewer to repeat himself. I got my phone call last night at dinnertime too. When I first answered my phone I had to keep telling the guy I couldn't hear him and to repeat himself. It was very long and tedious, and I wouldn't do it again unless something concrete was offered for that amount of time besides a sweepstakes. I agree though that the dvd program was amusing and had never heard of it before.