PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie club

lswheatly
06-23-2010, 08:09 PM
I am interested in joining the disney movie club, but the link that is used is only for DVD's. Is there a link for Blue Ray? I am only asking because I keep getting emails to sign up through my email and the advertise Blue Ray. I would love to get credit for joining though SR.

momof3lovebugs
06-23-2010, 08:52 PM
I signed up thru here and I am 99% certain there are blue rays available....I don't get them, but I am almost positive they are there.

secretmoney
06-24-2010, 07:22 AM
I believe that there is a seperate club for blu ray. I've gotten e-mails. I'm not sure if there is cash back through SR.

LauraLea
06-24-2010, 09:12 AM
I joined and all you need to do is set your account up with blu-ray preference. any title available in blu-ray, will be shipped in blu-ray.

laura

DarcyDog
06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
When I joined several years ago, I did order DVD's, but when I got a Blu-ray player I was able to switch over. I was curious about this and clicked on the link at SR, checked the FAQ's at the site and found this:

Are Disney titles available in DVD or VHS?
All titles during the sign-up process are available in DVD or Blu-ray™ format.

There must be an opportunity at some point to select Blu-ray as the format.

momof3lovebugs
06-24-2010, 11:54 AM
My new movie selection card comes with a choice for either, so like pp said, you just need to set up your acct to reflect blu ray as your pref.

lswheatly
06-24-2010, 02:44 PM
When I signed up, I had to click on a seperate link to receive my titles in BR because the only thing that was diplayed was DVD. I just hope that I will still receive credit through SR. Once I clicked on the link, the sign up process was very easy.

Thanks guys