PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get credit for Sent by Santa letter?

Momtoaprincess
11-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I did this one about 4 days ago and just saw that it was listed under the "Fast Crediting" catergory. Did anyone get credit for this immediately or is it a manual credit?

mum4jenn
11-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I did it this wekend but it is showing up as a DECEMBER 15th credit!!!!

m 'n c
11-05-2007, 08:42 PM
I did it this wekend but it is showing up as a DECEMBER 15th credit!!!!

That would make sense if there is a credit hold which is very likely since this was a paid trial offer over the $3 limit SR has established. As long as you got it as a hold/pending I wouldn't worry about it.

mum4jenn
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
I understand the hold but I don't think it should be listed as FAST crediting!!!:rotfl:

m 'n c
11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
I understand the hold but I don't think it should be listed as FAST crediting!!!:rotfl:

Well I guess you got a fast hold out of it :angel: maybe it should be labeled FAST HOLD :rotfl:

bs4free
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
At least if you get a hold you know the money is coming... you just have to wait unlike waiting to see if it will credit/post at all...

mum4jenn
11-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Well I guess you got a fast hold out of it :angel: maybe it should be labeled FAST HOLD :rotfl:

Oh...Aren't YOU being the FUNNY one tonight!!!!?????!!!!!:rotfl:

Yeah I guess we need a new category...."Hurry up and WAIT"

Mom2aPrincess
11-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Has anyone ever used this before? I'm thinking of using it for my daughter to reveal our surprise trip to Disney....Just wondered what it was like?

Do you get to pick when the letter is delivered?

Blessing and Miracle
11-07-2007, 10:48 PM
I did this one about 4 days ago and just saw that it was listed under the "Fast Crediting" catergory. Did anyone get credit for this immediately or is it a manual credit?

Dawn,

I love your Christmas Santa....I can't wait for Christmas either. I'm like a big kid and it's all about giving and the excitement that it brings:heart:

I know this has nothing to do with with your question, but I just couldn't help myself.:love:

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Yea! I had $15 on my obopay debit card so I wanted to spend it before I cancelled the service so went ahead and ordered this letter to lower my balance to $5.05:

Cameron,

I was making my list and checking it twice, trying to find out who’s been naughty or nice this year, and can you believe it?! Out of all of the children in all of the countries in the world, you are at the very top of my Nice List. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen were so excited when I told them that they danced in the snow for hours, and Rudolph’s nose wouldn’t stop glowing because he was just so excited for you!

This year, the elves have been especially busy making Christmas gifts for children all over the world. But since we know that you have been such a good girl this year, I had the elves prepare a special gift just for your family. It took them lots of work because they couldn’t build it in the workshop. I hope you like it! One thing that makes it so special is that it won’t fit under your tree! I really think you are going to love it, and this will be the best Christmas ever.

Rudolph and the other reindeer were just itching to visit you so you were our very first stop this year. The reindeer, a few elves, and I loaded up this morning and headed to San Augustine, Texas!! Yep, we’ve already been to your house and left your present. It’s an extra special present for you, your Mom, and Becka. Mrs. Claus and I are so proud of how you all became a family and moved to the Chireno School together this year and thought you guys deserved an awesome family gift.

We’re all so excited! I hope you continue to be a good kid and remember to leave some cookies and milk out for me! I might just stop by again Christmas Eve if I have time.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Santa Claus

bs4free
11-11-2007, 01:51 PM
That was a neat letter!

kimkarli
11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
That is so awesome, Cameron will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks guys! I hope she's as excited as I am anticipating her being. :)

I'm going to have another sent to my friend's house in Houston that will instruct us to go to the airport and a certain time, etc. But I can't decide when she'll figure it out and I want to tell her RIGHT BEFORE she'd figure it out...so I can't decide if the reveal should be in that letter or when we get up or when we get to the airport?? I was thinking about maybe in the morning...I could have the video camera set up on the tripod and record it this way, but I don't know...it will also be a school morning for my best friend and I hate to get them up as early as we'll have to (and I'm sure the commotion would wake them up)