PDA

View Full Version : DS question

Iteach
07-02-2010, 12:31 AM
I knew the answer to this at some point, but I don't know now and can't find any thread about it.

This is the 2nd time in the last few days that I have taken a DS that did not take me back to the SR congrats page. The first time I went ahead and took another one and then got credit for both which I do no like at all. Tonight it happened again. I completed the survey, but it did not go back to the SR congrats page. What are the guidelines for this? I'm hoping someone can answer. I do not want to take another DS and have 2 credit again. Thanks so much for any help!

OhMari
07-02-2010, 07:58 AM
You are allowed to take another DS, if it doesn't go back to the Congradulations page. It happened to me last week. Tricia would get suspicious if she would see double credits every day. But one or two occasionally is ok.

PSL1013
07-02-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm getting this when I log into the DS, anybody know what it means?

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

disney_girl
07-02-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm getting the Page cannot be found screen when I try to do the GF surveys...I'll give it awhile and try again.

SunshineGirl
07-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Reported to GF.

sunshinecindy
07-02-2010, 09:16 AM
We are working on this problem. Will let you all know when its resolved.

sunshinecindy
07-02-2010, 10:03 AM
I knew the answer to this at some point, but I don't know now and can't find any thread about it.

This is the 2nd time in the last few days that I have taken a DS that did not take me back to the SR congrats page. The first time I went ahead and took another one and then got credit for both which I do no like at all. Tonight it happened again. I completed the survey, but it did not go back to the SR congrats page. What are the guidelines for this? I'm hoping someone can answer. I do not want to take another DS and have 2 credit again. Thanks so much for any help!

Not all GF surveys will go to the congrats page, in fact, some of them may go to a blank page, some do not go back to SR, but, chances are you will get credit for these that is why you will see the double credits. Its just how some of the surveys are set up to end.

Iteach
07-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Not all GF surveys will go to the congrats page, in fact, some of them may go to a blank page, some do not go back to SR, but, chances are you will get credit for these that is why you will see the double credits. Its just how some of the surveys are set up to end.

Thank you Cindy! This hasn't happened in forever and then twice in 3 days. I just wanted to make sure. Happy 4th weekend!