PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Concert Tix

m 'n c
11-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Just thought I'd throw it out there if you are in the Houston area and didn't get tix she will be performing at the Houston Rodeo and "mini" season ticket packages are on sale now. They have her bundled up with Faith Hill in the season ticket package - $298 per pair of tix.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=entertainment&id=5743351

Mom2aPrincess
11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I still don't think I want to pay 298 for two tickets, but I marked the individual release date on my calendar and will make sure to keep an eye out then for just her show!

howdyfrtx
11-08-2007, 03:20 PM
For $298 a ticket I’ll dress up as Hannah Montana and put a concert on. I bet those little girls wouldn’t know the difference….okay maybe they would. The tickets for DFW are going for about the same….my dh will have to watch me perform instead:rotfl: .

m 'n c
11-08-2007, 03:59 PM
For $298 a ticket I’ll dress up as Hannah Montana and put a concert on. I bet those little girls wouldn’t know the difference….okay maybe they would. The tickets for DFW are going for about the same….my dh will have to watch me perform instead:rotfl: .

Oh no its $298 for 2 tickets the way I read it. I was teasing mike and trying to tell him how it was such a good deal because you get 9 concerts out of it for 2 people. But who wants to go to the rodeo that often?

howdyfrtx
11-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh....thats not that bad at all. Especially if here they are about at least $250 a ticket here for next weeks concert.

Mom2aPrincess
11-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh no its $298 for 2 tickets the way I read it. I was teasing mike and trying to tell him how it was such a good deal because you get 9 concerts out of it for 2 people. But who wants to go to the rodeo that often?

Ooh! If I lived a little closer I'd LOVE it! The problem is for Hannah Montana, I need three tickets. I would have probably even thought about it if they were selling individual tickets and convinced my friend that lives in Houston to go in and we could share the tickets (she go to some concerts and I go to some), but I would have to have 3! :(