PDA

View Full Version : survey problem

lucymews
11-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm having a prob with the surveys lately. I would take one...it says completed (I think it was rheumatoid arthritis one today) and when I checked back later to the SR screen...it still was going to allow me to do another survey...didn't say I reached my limit for the day. This happened yesterday, too. I took a second one then to make sure I got one. I don't have yesterday's survey credits yet, so I don't know if any went through. I did two yesterday figuring the first one didn't take. But then I got the limit page finally. I don't want to keep taking more today if I got credit for this one today. Is there any way of telling? I'm using the same computer, email and not clearing cookies. I'd hate to miss out on the 30/30 bonus due to this...I'm trying very hard to reach it...but I don't want to cheat the system assuming completed surveys are not getting through. (I was very sure it completed!)..please help!!

Kycha
11-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm having a prob with the surveys lately. I would take one...it says completed (I think it was rheumatoid arthritis one today) and when I checked back later to the SR screen...it still was going to allow me to do another survey...didn't say I reached my limit for the day. This happened yesterday, too. I took a second one then to make sure I got one. I don't have yesterday's survey credits yet, so I don't know if any went through. I did two yesterday figuring the first one didn't take. But then I got the limit page finally. I don't want to keep taking more today if I got credit for this one today. Is there any way of telling? I'm using the same computer, email and not clearing cookies. I'd hate to miss out on the 30/30 bonus due to this...I'm trying very hard to reach it...but I don't want to cheat the system assuming completed surveys are not getting through. (I was very sure it completed!)..please help!!

Yesterday, did you turn your computer off between the time you did the 2 surveys? Some anti virus/spyware/adware software is programmed to automatically clear cookies when you restart your computer.

When you complete a survey and it takes you back to SR, you should get the "Congratulations..." screen. If you don't get the "Congrats" screen, then attempt to do another survey. If you get the "Exceeded daily limit" screen, then you are good to go. I have been doing surveys daily since April and have qualified almost every day. As long as I get the congrats screen, I know I am getting credit(and I always have).

disney_girl
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
As long as you get the Congrats screen on SR and the "you've exceeded" message, you are good to go. There is no need to check again later in the day!!

lucymews
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I can't remember about yesterday...I don't think I turned it off...but I didn't today. I usually check right away for the exceeded surveys for the day message, but forgot to do it today until an hour later.I don't care if I just get credit for only one of the surveys per day..just don't want to keep completing them and find out I overdid it and get in trouble...does it automatically keep that from happening? I was sooo sure I completed today's survey...but I can't remeber if it brought me back to SR page. Probably not since I keep getting my profile questions...though I don't qualify for any at the moment.

kmmccart75
11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
I had the same problem yesterday, completed a survey, but it immediately let me take another one (I always check for the limit screen, too) so I did a second one just in case the first one failed somehow. Then, I did get the limit screen, but I have not received credit for either one. This is the first time I have ever had a problem. Today, I haven't been able to qualify for one yet.

kmmccart75
11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Well, I finally qualified for one today, and it completed fine. Also, I have now received credit for yesterday. So, maybe it was just a fluke. lucymews, hope your problems have worked themselves out, too!

askomsky
11-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Yesterday, did you turn your computer off between the time you did the 2 surveys? Some anti virus/spyware/adware software is programmed to automatically clear cookies when you restart your computer.

When you complete a survey and it takes you back to SR, you should get the "Congratulations..." screen. If you don't get the "Congrats" screen, then attempt to do another survey. If you get the "Exceeded daily limit" screen, then you are good to go. I have been doing surveys daily since April and have qualified almost every day. As long as I get the congrats screen, I know I am getting credit(and I always have).

Well that may not always be true with the issues greenfield has had lately.
I KNOW i did one Friday night, trying to remember which one it was and got the congrats screen, exceeded limit etc, but to date I'm short a survey, once all credits have posted I'm missing one for 11/2, and I'm sure I did one, I keep track so something is still "messing" up.

coastalgirl
11-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Well that may not always be true with the issues greenfield has had lately.
I KNOW i did one Friday night, trying to remember which one it was and got the congrats screen, exceeded limit etc, but to date I'm short a survey, once all credits have posted I'm missing one for 11/2, and I'm sure I did one, I keep track so something is still "messing" up.

You may want to refer to this http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?p=71265#post71265

It explains some of the problems yall have been having with your surveys!!! Hope this helps ya out some!!

kayjo
11-07-2007, 02:05 AM
I have the opposite problem this month. I am completing surveys and getting both the Congrats and Exceeded screens but the surveys are not crediting. I never received credit for surveys completed on 11/1 and 11/5. I don't remember what the 11/1 survey was but the 11/5 was on possible logos for Commerce Bank. I am using the same computer and e-mail addresses (DH does some). I have completed a survey every day since the $5.00 bonus started several months ago so I'm pretty sure the problem is not on my end.

lucymews
11-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to give an update on my survey problem. I ended up getting credit for doing 2 surveys for the 11/5, none for the one (and back -up one I thought went through) on the 6th. I'm still waiting for the credit for yesterday's. And I completed one today. So I guess it all evened out in the end. As long as yesterday's and today's are OK, I'm back on track to get my 30/30. I'm being extra careful to make sure I get my congrats screen and exceeded surveys screen after each "completed " survey now. Did anyone get yesterday's survey credit yet? I think I'm just getting impatient with all the stuff that happened lately. I'll try to be good and stop hitting the account balance button for awhile.:angel:

lucymews
11-08-2007, 11:14 AM
woohoo...just got yesterday's survey credit...so my paranoia is now safely put to rest. Thanks so much SR staff! Thanks to all the posters that helped me through this!:hugs:

SunshineGirl
11-08-2007, 11:19 AM
woohoo...just got yesterday's survey credit...so my paranoia is now safely put to rest. Thanks so much SR staff! Thanks to all the posters that helped me through this!:hugs:

I was sitting here holding my breath waiting for you to post whether or not you saw your credit yet, because I knew they posted about half an hour ago. LOL! Whew!! I'm glad they are working out okay for you. :) I know they can be frustrating sometimes.

Wendi63
11-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Something strange happened for me on the surveys yesterday, too. My husband did a survey and said that he got the completed page. I later went and checked because he left the computer on the page that the survey ended on and it had the SR congratulations page, but over top that was a small window that said the survey had timed out. So, since it was later in the day and I was confused as to if he actually completed it, I tried to do another. It let me take another survey. It was really weird. His survey was about cars. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. We hadn't rebooted or cleared cookies so I don't think it had anything to do with that. But, this morning I received credit for two surveys. I would be happy to give .80 back because I wasn't trying to be dishonest. It was just a very confusing survey day which doesn't happen very often.

SunshineGirl
11-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Something strange happened for me on the surveys yesterday, too. My husband did a survey and said that he got the completed page. I later went and checked because he left the computer on the page that the survey ended on and it had the SR congratulations page, but over top that was a small window that said the survey had timed out. So, since it was later in the day and I was confused as to if he actually completed it, I tried to do another. It let me take another survey. It was really weird. His survey was about cars. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. We hadn't rebooted or cleared cookies so I don't think it had anything to do with that. But, this morning I received credit for two surveys. I would be happy to give .80 back because I wasn't trying to be dishonest. It was just a very confusing survey day which doesn't happen very often.

No worries. It happens sometimes. As long as you don't do it every day, we're fine.

belbook
11-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Well, I got the exceeds survey limits all day yesterday and didn't get credit for any surveys. I had tried in the am and got rejected so I don't know what happened yesterday. I've tried today and got offered the deli turkey which I didn't bother with as I didn't get credit for that one before then I got the no surveys available.

Any clue as to why I got the exceeds message?

lucymews
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks, Tricia

I must have taken more time than I thought checking out the forum. I'm happy:love: you can breathe again! Glad to have such a great person like you looking out for me...I don't know anyone else in my life who would care about my 80 cents! I know you understand our obsessions, lol. You're the best!!

belbook
11-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Another problem today. Every survey tells me that I start says it's now closed. I would say I had at least 7 do that and I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I'm done with surveys until Saturday evening.