PDA

View Full Version : Super Member Plus Gifts going ...going...

sunshinecindy
07-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Well, almost gone. Will be in the mail today. LOL

Hope you all enjoy. Be sure to post when you get them but not mention what they are till everyone has had a chance to get theirs. Afterwards, I expect some reviews.

PSL1013
07-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Oh goody...can't wait to find out what it is! :heart:

jnorth1007
07-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Yay! My first one I can't wait to see what it is!!

29apr00
07-08-2010, 10:02 AM
:clap::clap::clap: can't wait!!

sqromano
07-08-2010, 10:23 AM
This is always so exciting! Can't wait!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
07-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Can't wait to get it, but unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait even longer as we will be on vacation when it arrives, but it will be nice to come home to something special. :)

momof3lovebugs
07-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Can't wait to get it, but unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait even longer as we will be on vacation when it arrives, but it will be nice to come home to something special. :)

that is the best reason for delayed gratification I've heard! :sunshine2:

And ditto on this being my first and being excited!!:banana:

sunshinecindy
07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
And gone.....they are in the mail.

disney_girl
07-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Can't wait!!:sunshine: Thanks for all you do for us!

Alice28
07-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Fun- looking forward to it! Thank you~!

PSL1013
07-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Ok, I guess I'm the first one to receive my gift!! I LOVE IT! very unique and PERFECT for me, even my husband is interested in it!! ;)

Thank you so much! :love:

sunshinecindy
07-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Ok, I guess I'm the first one to receive my gift!! I LOVE IT! very unique and PERFECT for me, even my husband is interested in it!! ;)

Thank you so much! :love:

And yet, I think you live about the farthest. LOL

Glad you like it, there are two versions of the gift, not sure which one you got cause I can't remember who I sent what to.

PSL1013
07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
And yet, I think you live about the farthest. LOL

Glad you like it, there are two versions of the gift, not sure which one you got cause I can't remember who I sent what to.

I won't say what I got but it's very "golden" and I couldn't be happier with my version! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm so excited that people are starting to get them! I ordered some products from the particular company just the other day and have been happy with them so far. I've been doing the "summer version" of them if you get my drift.

PSL1013
07-10-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm so excited that people are starting to get them! I ordered some products from the particular company just the other day and have been happy with them so far. I've been doing the "summer version" of them if you get my drift.

I live on the "summer version" but year round! :rotfl:

disney_girl
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Just got mine...thank you!! Can't wait to try it out!! Will come in handy on these scorching humid summer days!!:sunshine:

29apr00
07-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Got it! I"m excited too! Dh was like.....can you tell me what this is? :rotfl: but i'm excited to try it!! Can't wait!!

Alice28
07-10-2010, 05:31 PM
got mine today too! I was surprised as I do think I'm probably one of the farthest from Florida- thank you! It's really pretty cool! :sunshine:

sqromano
07-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I got mine today, too! I can't wait to try it!!!! Thank you for an awesome gift SR!

SunshineGirl
07-10-2010, 05:53 PM
For those of you who got something yellow, we actually got those at a different place so that you would be able to use what the merchant donated. We weren't sure everyone would have the necessary equipment to use what the merchant was giving so we got those to go along with it just in case. :) But if anyone wants to know where to get more, you can get them on ebay.

sqromano
07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
For those of you who got something yellow, we actually got those at a different place so that you would be able to use what the merchant donated. We weren't sure everyone would have the necessary equipment to use what the merchant was giving so we got those to go along with it just in case. :) But if anyone wants to know where to get more, you can get them on ebay.

I was wondering about that since it would make a great part of a gift for some family members. Thanks!

jnorth1007
07-10-2010, 06:37 PM
I got mine! Thanks! I pulled the something yellow out first and Brandon asked "WTH is that????" (he lives in the gutter) but I absolutely love it and it will get used! Thanks again

mmm611
07-10-2010, 07:36 PM
I got mine! Thanks! I pulled the something yellow out first and Brandon asked "WTH is that????" (he lives in the gutter) but I absolutely love it and it will get used! Thanks again

Ok, I seriously want to know what you guys are getting! Someone please share with the rest of us when you all have received them! I'm only a SM, not SMP, so I won't get one, but I really wanna know what it is.....and I'm trying to work a little harder this quarter.

sunshinecindy
07-10-2010, 10:40 PM

They all got the yellow even if they weren't going to use it right now.

SunshineGirl
07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
They all got the yellow even if they weren't going to use it right now.

Very cool. Then hopefully they will want to place an order from our mystery merchant in the future so that they can use it. :)

gpp2001
07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
I got mine and I think I live the furthest away!!! If we're counting!! :D

I think it's great - can't wait to use it! Thanks!

PSL1013
07-11-2010, 08:44 AM

Thank you, I was going to ask where that came from after everyone received it already. I went to the website and didn't see any there....this would make an excellent gift, going to definitely get more of these. :D

PSL1013
07-11-2010, 09:22 AM
can someone PM me the ebay merchant that you used...I want to place an order! :D

dtchgrl
07-12-2010, 04:53 PM
The first thing I pulled out of the packet was the oddly shaped yellow item...and I admit my mind (and my mother's as she was visiting!) must also be in the gutter as I was quite perplexed until I saw the label on the main part of the gift.
Anyway, my yellow thing works well and the main part of my gift has the word "Silver" in it, and it is yum! I"m about to check out the vendor online.
Jill

PSL1013
07-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I just tried out my gift this afternoon....LOVE IT! Has everyone gotten their SMP gift? I really want to know the merchant on ebay where the yellow "thingy" came from because I really want more of these for gift giving!

sunshinecindy
07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
I just tried out my gift this afternoon....LOVE IT! Has everyone gotten their SMP gift? I really want to know the merchant on ebay where the yellow "thingy" came from because I really want more of these for gift giving!

Tricia already posted that in this thread. Its ebay.

PSL1013
07-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Tricia already posted that in this thread. Its ebay.

yeah I knew that but there are a lot of different merchants to choose from just thought I would go with the one you did but guess it doesn't really matter, looks like they all come from the same place.

SunshineGirl
07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah I knew that but there are a lot of different merchants to choose from just thought I would go with the one you did but guess it doesn't really matter, looks like they all come from the same place.

I don't remember which one we ended up going with. But we had to order quite a few of them and they shipped them all separately. LOL! It was definitely one from a foreign country. I want to say maybe Hong Kong? Unfortunately, it was the only way that we could get as many of them as we wanted.

Has anyone NOT gotten their gifts yet??

PSL1013
07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't remember which one we ended up going with. But we had to order quite a few of them and they shipped them all separately. LOL! It was definitely one from a foreign country. I want to say maybe Hong Kong? Unfortunately, it was the only way that we could get as many of them as we wanted.

Thanks, yes all the merchants are Hong Kong. I did find one that will ship more than one together, I think I will go with that one.

sunshinecindy
07-12-2010, 09:21 PM

Lisa is on vacation so she won't acknowledge this.

momof3lovebugs
07-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I got mine today, am I last? :blush:
and btw, this is an obsession of mine! can't wait to try it!! thank you!!

Leslie
07-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I got mine today. Thank you very much! :sunshine:

BaseballMom
07-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the wonderful gift!

:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

marcymajor
07-13-2010, 02:06 PM
i got mine. :thanks: ever so much for the gift. i totally look forward to using it real soon. again :thanks: and have a wonderful tuesday.:sunshine:

secretmoney
07-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Can you tell us what it is yet? My mind is wandering!

sunshinecindy
07-20-2010, 12:31 PM
And here it is folks, http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2010/07/20/cooling-off-with-californiateahouse-com/

CaliforniaTeaHouse tea...plus we included a cute little teaball spoon from Ebay along with the Tea. Some of our members got the flowering tea ball which is really cute too, and lots of fun.

momof3lovebugs
07-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Had a cup of golden monkey paw this am! It is very good! A new merchant for me to order from! Just what I needed!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Had a cup of golden monkey paw this am! It is very good! A new merchant for me to order from! Just what I needed!! :rotfl:

I placed my first order last week and that's the one that I got, received it yesterday. I signed up for their emails and they send you a $5 off coupon to use, I did go through SR but used this coupon so I didn't receive credit but I knew that before I ordered so that was fine. I got this tea to go along with the Vista Print coffee mug that I ordered and also ordered the tea strainer thingies from ebay too to go along with it (never got credit for this either :confused: batting 0 for 2).....giving it as a gift to my SIL for her birthday next month. When I finish all the tea that I have now, I will definitely be placing another order with them.

momof3lovebugs
07-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I placed my first order last week and that's the one that I got, received it yesterday. I signed up for their emails and they send you a $5 off coupon to use, I did go through SR but used this coupon so I didn't receive credit but I knew that before I ordered so that was fine. I got this tea to go along with the Vista Print coffee mug that I ordered and also ordered the tea strainer thingies from ebay too to go along with it (never got credit for this either :confused: batting 0 for 2).....giving it as a gift to my SIL for her birthday next month. When I finish all the tea that I have now, I will definitely be placing another order with them.good to know! I have my favorites from coffee bean but I am always open to new and this is definitely good!

jnorth1007
07-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Can I ask a stupid question??? I don't know how to use mine!!! I opened one of the packages of tea and it was a small bulb and didn't fit in my yellow tea thing. Do I just drop that bulb in a cup of hot water or does it make a much larger amount of tea??? So confused LOL

sunshinecindy
07-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Can I ask a stupid question??? I don't know how to use mine!!! I opened one of the packages of tea and it was a small bulb and didn't fit in my yellow tea thing. Do I just drop that bulb in a cup of hot water or does it make a much larger amount of tea??? So confused LOL

You may have seen blooming teas in the news, at parties or even in the movie Marie Antoinette as they are quickly catching on as the latest craze. Super fine tea and floral ingredi ...read moreents are crafted and tied into a beautiful tea bundle that blooms into a gorgeous display right before your eyes during steeping. It’s hard to imagine the control and bouquet that these tea artists can create with blooming teas. Make sure to use a large, clear pitcher for steeping so you can enjoy the beauty of blooming tea along with this very healthy white tea.

PSL1013
07-20-2010, 02:53 PM

Is it the blooming variety? Look on the website for the name of the tea that you got and there are directions on how to brew.

SunshineGirl
07-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I placed my first order last week and that's the one that I got, received it yesterday. I signed up for their emails and they send you a $5 off coupon to use, I did go through SR but used this coupon so I didn't receive credit but I knew that before I ordered so that was fine. I got this tea to go along with the Vista Print coffee mug that I ordered and also ordered the tea strainer thingies from ebay too to go along with it (never got credit for this either :confused: batting 0 for 2).....giving it as a gift to my SIL for her birthday next month. When I finish all the tea that I have now, I will definitely be placing another order with them.

I am behind on credits at this Google conference but just got a bunch caught up.

PSL1013
07-20-2010, 03:12 PM
I am behind on credits at this Google conference but just got a bunch caught up.

Wow, thanks....I'm shocked but very happy that I did get the credit for CaliforniaTeaHouse even after using that $5 off coupon and my missing Ebay one was there too!! :clap:

jnorth1007
07-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks!!! I didn't realize there were different types and just assumed my tea bulb was supposed to fit in the yellow thing. I am actually happy that it makes a pitcher since I am much more likely to make a pitcher of tea and drink on it for a few days than to make a single cup of tea. I am so excited to use it now and see what it looks like and taste like. I love white tea so I should be happy with it.

MamaO
07-20-2010, 11:09 PM

Mine arrived while we were on vacation - thank you very much! But only the bag of loose tea was in my envelope. When I saw people talking about the 'yellow thing' I went back and checked my envelope again but there was no tea ball or tea spoon in it.