PDA

View Full Version : generic white page?

29apr00
07-09-2010, 03:58 PM
I know we are not allowed to report survey's that don't go back to the SR congrats page, it says they will eventaully be credited. But I had that happen 3 times last month, and I never got extra credits. Will the credit show up just like a normal DS, but will show the day the survey was originally taken and you didn't get credit, or will it be like a duplicate credit? It just happened again, and I'd rather not miss out on yet another day of credit if I can help it.

jnorth1007
07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
We have no way of knowing if or when the credits will come through. If it comes through it has the date of the day it credits and not the date of the day it was taken. I wish we could tell you for sure that they will credit later but we don't know for sure. There is a possibility that the page hung up and it will credit on Monday like usual but we just don't know for sure. Sorry!

KimCh
07-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Whenever I end at the white page I just take another. I have heard of others still getting these credits but that has not been my experience. I have never received duplicates. If you are not seeing these show up you might just start taking another when they end like that so you know you have your credit for the day. This is just what works for me though...someone else may have a different suggestion.