PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Question

jnorth1007
07-13-2010, 07:40 PM
I think I just confused myself...not hard I know but maybe someone else can answer this for me. I decided to order address labels for all three kids with their names on them to use to stick to their school supplies for school. I usually just write on them with permanent marker but it always wears off. I figure this way they will be stuck and they are so cute and I get 140 for each so they can use them next year too or to put their names on the DS and other items. Anyway, I clicked on one of the VP offers that I had never done (I think it was for the t-shirts) and I ordered them through there. They weren't free so I paid for them and shipping. Will that offer credit or did I have to order the item in the offer? I think I remember doing the business card one once and ordering post cards instead and it working but I can't remember. I actually meant to go through the shopping link but I wanted to see if the free product link had them for free so I would just pay shipping and then I got to designing them and forgot!! Anyone have experience with this? Should I expect the $1.50 to come through for the offer?

jnorth1007
07-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Just so everyone knows for future reference this credit is pending in my account now so it is not necessary to order a free offer from the offer to get credit as long as you order something it will come through! I kind of thought that was true because like I said I thought I had ordered post cards instead of business cards for that offer but now I know for sure. I did the tote bag offer and ordered 3 sets of address labels instead and got credit.