PDA

View Full Version : New Offer Crediting Well

SunshineGirl
07-14-2010, 12:07 PM
I've seen a couple of posts about this and just verified the numbers:

Health Conducive - Allergy

This one is worth over $1 and is doing great!

momof3lovebugs
07-14-2010, 12:14 PM
I tried this last night and don't have an email confirmation for the newsletter...do you know if that is what is required for the offer?

lkat
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I tried this last night and don't have an email confirmation for the newsletter...do you know if that is what is required for the offer?

I didn't get a confirmation email but I still got credit for it within an hour. I did print out the page at the end where it asks if you want to print the info out. Don't know if that made a difference or not...

momof3lovebugs
07-14-2010, 02:10 PM
I didn't get a confirmation email but I still got credit for it within an hour. I did print out the page at the end where it asks if you want to print the info out. Don't know if that made a difference or not... I did the questionnaire to see if anyone was allergic but it didn't ask me for an email or anything. I did get the screen asking if I wanted to print out but when I clicked on it it just took me to the exact same screen that was there. :confused:

jnorth1007
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
When I did it I didn't have to give any information either. I just had to fill out the questionaire and then when it gave me the information you can scroll down and click print. I did that so I could bring it with me to Grace's doctor's appointment next week and it credited for me on the hour. Perhaps you need to actually print the reference page for it to credit. I know there used to be some coupon/recipe book offers that were like that.

lswheatly
07-14-2010, 03:00 PM
The only thing that came up for me was to sign up for a newsletter. It only ask me for my email...:confused:

jnorth1007
07-14-2010, 03:05 PM
The only thing that came up for me was to sign up for a newsletter. It only ask me for my email...:confused:

When you click on the link to the offer there is a banner ad on the far left that you have to click on and it goes to the page with the questions on it.

lswheatly
07-14-2010, 03:30 PM
When you click on the link to the offer there is a banner ad on the far left that you have to click on and it goes to the page with the questions on it.

I went back and tried it. Hope it credits for me. Thanks!

Hawleys
07-14-2010, 05:14 PM
I followed the instructions about clicking the banner on the left side and filling out the questions and the offer credited within an hour. Thanks! :)

chipndale
07-14-2010, 05:35 PM
I did the questionaire and printed out the information also. It credited on the hour. Very good offer - I plan on discussing the information with my child's doctor.

SCard
07-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Paid Signup: Health Conducive - Allergy 1.15 Credits 07/14/2010 Paid

Lorelei528
07-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Is this offer still valid?
The only banner ad I see is for some college....

I signed up for the newsletter but then took the offer out of my pending because I thought I did it wrong, but when I went back in, saw no questionairre or anything.. :confused: Just this Westwood College banner ad....

jnorth1007
07-20-2010, 04:49 PM
It looks like they have pulled the offer and replaced it with the college one you are seeing. I see that also but originally it was the allergy banners. I am sure Tricia or Cindy will pull it when they see this. Sorry!