PDA

View Full Version : Personalization Mall shipping code not working

Iteach
07-14-2010, 08:45 PM
I hope I am posting this in the right place.

The free shipping code is not working for orders over $50. My order is $69 and change but when I entered the code it said it was invalid. I have everything personalized and in my cart ready to check out. Cindy or Tricia, can you help please? Thank you!

SunshineGirl
07-14-2010, 09:53 PM
And this is the code you used?

PM5551

Iteach
07-14-2010, 11:06 PM
And this is the code you used?

PM5551

Yes, I believe so. Let me try again. Maybe I forgot the PM???? I'll go check.

Iteach
07-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I just cleared cookies, went back to PM, put everything in cart again, entered the code PM5551, and it says invalid code. The code says "ongoing" with no expiration date, so I'm not sure what's wrong. If you find anything out, could you please let me know so I can place the order? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-15-2010, 07:31 AM
I just cleared cookies, went back to PM, put everything in cart again, entered the code PM5551, and it says invalid code. The code says "ongoing" with no expiration date, so I'm not sure what's wrong. If you find anything out, could you please let me know so I can place the order? Thanks!

Cindy and I both double checked the code last night and it shows as valid in the network. She was following up on it.

Iteach
07-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Thank you. I'll wait to hear that it's working. Everything is still in my cart as I want to take advantage of the sale right now. Thanks!

Any word on the shipping? Thank you!