PDA

View Full Version : New Book Club Offer

SunshineGirl
07-21-2010, 11:39 AM
We're partnering directly on this one, so I think it could be really great!

Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Club (pays $6, credits within 48 hours, no credit hold)

nurseminnie76
08-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Tricia - I was trying to sign up for this offer but am having problems. It will allow me to choose the books on the first page and then moves to the shipping/payment page but I can't go any further. I've completed all blanks for shipping/payment information but when I click submit nothing happens and I get a message at the bottom of the screen that says "error on page". I've tried from my computer and also from my daughter's computer.

Just wondering if others are having the same problem. Have you seen any recent credits come thru from this offer?

SunshineGirl
08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I haven't seen any credits come in yet but I did check in with them and they just tested it and said it is working okay. Give it a shot again and let me know what happens.

nurseminnie76
08-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks for trying Tricia. I did just try again and it's still not working for me. It still tells me in the status bar at the bottom of the page that there is an "error on page". Maybe it's just me ..... :headache: I did clear cookies before I tried again but it didn't help.