PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's Scentsy Promo now with 10% discount

sunshinecindy
07-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Party link: https://fancyphi.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=2849555

Ok, all you scentsy lovers shop scentsy now and you could win prizes.
Even though I can't pay cash back on your purchases I can give away some scentsy prizes, so if you make a purchase from my online party, post here to let me know...and lets get the chatter going to. I love scentsy. With all my animals, no one can even tell.Let us know what your favorite fragrances are too.

The party is on this
web site fancyphi.scentsy.us as SUNSHINE REWARDS ONLINE PARTY

RETIRED
FRAGRANCES
RETURN FOR
JULY 2010 ONLY
Scentsy fans have spoken! You requested the
return of your favorite retired fragrances, then
voted for you top choices as part of Scentsy’s
Bring Back My Bar promotion.
So, for July only, 20 of the most in-demand
retired fragrances are available as Classic
Curve™ Scentsy Bars. Take this opportunity to
treat yourself to what you’ve been missing and
get gifts to give throughout the year! Stock
up now–we don’t know if they’ll be making
another appearance anytime soon!

SunshineGirl
07-23-2010, 08:27 PM
I have to say that I got my last order in today from the Bring Back My Bars set and it is FABULOUS! My mother-in-law walked in the house and immediately asked what smelled so good. It was the Sizzling Coconut. It's like cinnamon and coconut together in some kind of baked good. The apples and pears is to die for. All of us kept smelling it over and over. It smells like that Apple Dumplin' doll from Strawberry Shortcake.

speechteachri
07-24-2010, 09:30 AM
I am interested in these...do all of the warmers plug in? I have been looking for a smaller sized plug in warmer for my den to replace one that is a little too obtrusive, so the mid-sized one might work nicely for me. Just wanted to make sure that they are all plug ins though.

SunshineGirl
07-24-2010, 09:50 AM
I am interested in these...do all of the warmers plug in? I have been looking for a smaller sized plug in warmer for my den to replace one that is a little too obtrusive, so the mid-sized one might work nicely for me. Just wanted to make sure that they are all plug ins though.

They do. The really small ones plug straight into the outlet. The mid and full size ones have a cord.

sunshinecindy
07-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Any takers here?

speechteachri
07-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Cindy...let me look again tonight, is that ok? Do I just use the link in the first post?

sunshinecindy
07-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Cindy...let me look again tonight, is that ok? Do I just use the link in the first post?

Yes, that is the link. Thanks

speechteachri
07-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Placed my order. Thanks.

speechteachri
08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Got my Scentsy stuff yesterday....Love it! The medium burner is the perfect size and matches well in my kitchen. I love all the scents I bought too, although I had to turn it off after a while, because my dd did not like the scen I had in...it was very sweet smelling...and I only put 2 little pieces of it in. Happy with my purchase!!:)

PSL1013
08-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Got my Scentsy stuff yesterday....Love it! The medium burner is the perfect size and matches well in my kitchen. I love all the scents I bought too, although I had to turn it off after a while, because my dd did not like the scen I had in...it was very sweet smelling...and I only put 2 little pieces of it in. Happy with my purchase!!:)

what scents did you get, I don't like the sweet scents either, so it's kind of hard to order without being able to sniff first. ;) I still had some left from the last time we had a party and that's why I didn't order more...but if there is another party in the future, I will place an order.

speechteachri
08-07-2010, 09:53 AM
The one she didn't like was sizling coconut. I am generally not a big fan of really sweet baking scents either, but I liked that one. I also got some lemon one, a mint one, another coconut one (hopefully not as sweet) and apple pear and something else that I can't remember right now. I am actually going to open another up today to try. I'll keep you posted on how they are.

PSL1013
08-07-2010, 10:36 AM
The one she didn't like was sizling coconut. I am generally not a big fan of really sweet baking scents either, but I liked that one. I also got some lemon one, a mint one, another coconut one (hopefully not as sweet) and apple pear and something else that I can't remember right now. I am actually going to open another up today to try. I'll keep you posted on how they are.

Thanks. I usually go for spicy, fruity or powdery type ones...coconut is not a favorite of mine, don't like the taste or smell of it unless it's a Pina Colada! :D

sunshinecindy
08-12-2010, 05:28 PM
The party continues till August 25th and you will automatically get 10% off any purchase so now is definately the time to try Scentsy.

speechteachri
08-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I should have waited!!!;)

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
The party continues till August 25th and you will automatically get 10% off any purchase so now is definately the time to try Scentsy.

I put things in my cart and I'm not seeing the 10% off, I did go through the SR Party link too? I don't want to put all my info in with my cc until I know for sure.

sunshinecindy
08-13-2010, 08:41 AM
I put things in my cart and I'm not seeing the 10% off, I did go through the SR Party link too? I don't want to put all my info in with my cc until I know for sure.

I just tried too and it didn't give me the 10% off, let me check with the rep.

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I just tried too and it didn't give me the 10% off, let me check with the rep.

Thank you! :D

SunshineGirl
08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Did you see that Christmas plugin that is on sale for $12? It is adorable!!

sunshinecindy
08-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Thank you! :D

Prices on the site are marked down by 10% already, except multi packs which are not on sale. Normally the price of a full size burner is 30, now they are 27.00 and a 6 pack is normally 25 and it is now 22.50. (just some examples for you)They should have shown the regular price so people would know, but its not done that way for some odd reason.

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Prices on the site are marked down by 10% already, except multi packs which are not on sale. Normally the price of a full size burner is 30, now they are 27.00 and a 6 pack is normally 25 and it is now 22.50. (just some examples for you)They should have shown the regular price so people would know, but its not done that way for some odd reason.

Thank you! It was a bit confusing but I placed on order. :D

sunshinecindy
08-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Only two more days to save your 10% so be sure to try them now. These are fantastic. BTW, my neighbor has terrible allergies and can't stay in a house that has those plugins you buy in the store or any of those store scents heat things, but she has no problem in my house with the scentsy.

PSL1013
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Only two more days to save your 10% so be sure to try them now. These are fantastic. BTW, my neighbor has terrible allergies and can't stay in a house that has those plugins you buy in the store or any of those store scents heat things, but she has no problem in my house with the scentsy.

My order arrived today and I melted an Ocean scent in my new plug-in! :heart: