PDA

View Full Version : MV Issues

mellymel261
07-27-2010, 07:08 PM
anyone else with issues tonight? Got the thank you congrats page but never went to the 2nd page and no credit....didnt know if the same issue again, all others are crediting for me so I dont think it is cookies issues..

jnorth1007
07-27-2010, 08:44 PM
I got credit about 45 minutes ago for one.

PSL1013
07-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I took one that should have credited at 9:05 but didn't, haven't had a problem with MV except the time when they had the last crediting problem. Maybe it will show up for me on the second hour? :confused:

SCard
07-28-2010, 08:44 AM
anyone else with issues tonight? Got the thank you congrats page but never went to the 2nd page and no credit....didnt know if the same issue again, all others are crediting for me so I dont think it is cookies issues..

same thing happened to me this AM. I completed the survey, it never went to the usual 2nd page. I left it open for 30 minutes, when nothing had happened I hit refresh and got "sorry our validation system is not working". It did not credit at the top of the hour.

No changes to my browser (Firefox) recently that I know of.

Guess I will give it another shot tonight.

jnorth1007
07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
I just completed one not 2 minutes ago. I will let you know if it doesn't credit but it did go to the second page so it doesn't seem to be an overall problem with MV but it could be a technical issue with certain surveys so clear cookies and try again.

PSL1013
07-28-2010, 09:01 AM
I just completed one not 2 minutes ago. I will let you know if it doesn't credit but it did go to the second page so it doesn't seem to be an overall problem with MV but it could be a technical issue with certain surveys so clear cookies and try again.

Mine from last night went to the second page but it never credited...let us know if yours credits because otherwise I'm not going to spend time even trying it today. Mine from last night was a long one too. :confused:

jnorth1007
07-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Mine did credit and it had credited by the time I posted above which was only like 3 minutes. Usually it takes about 10 so it was really quick this morning. I hope you guys can get one to credit today! Good luck!

PSL1013
07-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I got one that credited...no idea what happened with yesterdays but glad that I didn't have a problem again today. :clap:

SCard
07-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Happened to me twice more tonight, once in Firefox, the next time in IE. :cry:

I've cleared my cookies numerous times.

mellymel261
07-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Mine worked this AM. The one that I didnt get credit was titled something along the lines of things to do for fun...wonder if it is survey specific.

SCard
07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Mine worked this AM. The one that I didnt get credit was titled something along the lines of things to do for fun...wonder if it is survey specific.

that was one of the ones that didn't credit.

mellymel261
07-29-2010, 09:28 PM
:computer:i just took the new entertainment survey and didnt get credit and it didnt go to the second screen

SCard
07-30-2010, 06:45 AM
:computer:i just took the new entertainment survey and didnt get credit and it didnt go to the second screen

That is another one that I had the exact same problem with

sammielynn
07-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Mine from this morning did not credit.

MdCaterer
07-31-2010, 01:08 PM
This is NOT a criticism but a question. I love the MyView surveys and usually have great luck with them but for the last two days I can't seem to get past the questions to get to a survey. Is anyone else having this problem?

jnorth1007
07-31-2010, 01:27 PM
I got them the past two days but it is not uncommon to not qualify on the weekend. They are a smaller company and have fewer surveys available. The surveys are working it just seems as though u aren't qualifying right now. Usually by Tuesday morning they have loaded new surveys but keep trying because I have gotten them on the weekend before after not qualifying. Good luck!

PSL1013
07-31-2010, 01:27 PM
This is NOT a criticism but a question. I love the MyView surveys and usually have great luck with them but for the last two days I can't seem to get past the questions to get to a survey. Is anyone else having this problem?

two days in a row for me too...they probably just don't have any new ones that we qualify for right now but I'm sure more will become available soon so we just have to keep trying...weekends are typically a bit harder to get a survey too.

SCard
07-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Every time I have tried to do MV since yesterday it goes right to the log in to My View page; not even the questions.Guess they are all out right now.

jnorth1007
07-31-2010, 03:18 PM
I just took one in the last 45 minutes and got credit for it on the hour. Keep trying because when I first started my surveys this morning there were none available for me.

#2010072 Credit: MyView Daily Survey 07/31/2010 0.60 Credits

MdCaterer
07-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks, it's good to know that they aren't having problems. I will keep trying!

MdCaterer
08-03-2010, 10:17 AM
I finished one last night but the credit has not shown up yet. I was so happy to get one. Maybe today!!

mellymel261
08-06-2010, 08:50 PM
i did get a manual credit to come through for the MV I took monday i assume. tonight i took a beverage one completed it and didnt get the second page, just wanted to put it out there to see if manual credits can be put through for those, did get a screen that said they recorded my info.......:confused::confused:

SCard
08-07-2010, 08:14 AM
There was an e-mail last night that the credits for MV are delayed 2-3 days.

This morning I completed a MV survey for the 1st time since July 27th. It went to the 2nd page; hoping it will credit in the next few days. :)

MdCaterer
08-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Is this still an ongoing issue? I got an MV survey today and got the congrats page and then it went to the asecond page but that was at 1 this afternoon and still no credit.

mellymel261
08-09-2010, 08:53 PM
I never got my credit from 8/6/10

SunshineGirl
08-09-2010, 09:19 PM
We are still waiting on the list from them from about last Wednesday or Thursday on. Hopefully we will get it in the morning. They are still working on getting the automatic fixed.

MdCaterer
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
We are still waiting on the list from them from about last Wednesday or Thursday on. Hopefully we will get it in the morning. They are still working on getting the automatic fixed.

So we should keep taking them in hopes that the credits will come through, that is wondrful. Thanks

Leslie
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM

I think I got an automatic credit this morning for the My View I completed. It credited about 15 minutes after I took it and it says todays date for the survey date and credit date. Maybe they are back to crediting automatically. :)

jtowner
08-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I think I got an automatic credit this morning for the My View I completed. It credited about 15 minutes after I took it and it says todays date for the survey date and credit date. Maybe they are back to crediting automatically. :)

I jot got the same credit for taking my view, with todays date. The funny things is it did not complete and go to the 2nd page. It said the survey did not send the correct ID to them for credit to send a email, which I did not do.
So I am thinking it is now crediting again.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Supposedly the auto creditor is running again. Now we just have to try to reconcile the old ones. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
08-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I got a MV credit with today's date for yesterday's survey (I haven't taken MV yet today). Can I still try MV today, or will that mess things up since I am already showing a credit dated today?

SunshineGirl
08-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Unfortunately, the way that they all of a sudden loaded the credits (without telling me), anyone who got one with today's date cannot take another one today. And apparently it double credited some people who took them earlier in the month. It's not perfect, but it looks like it is fixed for good now. I know a few people got extras and a few people didn't get enough, but I hope that it balanced out. :(

Leslie
08-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, the way that they all of a sudden loaded the credits (without telling me), anyone who got one with today's date cannot take another one today. And apparently it double credited some people who took them earlier in the month. It's not perfect, but it looks like it is fixed for good now. I know a few people got extras and a few people didn't get enough, but I hope that it balanced out. :(

This is just a question, not a complaint, so I am unsure if I should ask here or open a trouble ticket. Does this post mean that all the previous survey credits from My View for last week have posted now? I took 2 last week that I was waiting on and don't see the credits, so I am just curious. Either way, I am glad that it is hopefully fixed now. :)

SunshineGirl
08-10-2010, 02:01 PM
This is just a question, not a complaint, so I am unsure if I should ask here or open a trouble ticket. Does this post mean that all the previous survey credits from My View for last week have posted now? I took 2 last week that I was waiting on and don't see the credits, so I am just curious. Either way, I am glad that it is hopefully fixed now. :)

I am pretty sure that we have all of the credits now but I will double check.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-10-2010, 05:14 PM

Thanks for answering and for all your hard work getting these credits to us! :sunshine: No big deal to wait until tomorrow!

Tessera
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi, I'm new this week and still figuring things out. I joined MyView as a member yesterday (after joining Sunshine Rewards), not realizing that it was a survey provider here on Sunshine. The MyView link here says "4) You must not already be logged in as a MyView member when you take the survey." Does this mean I need to quit being a MyView member before I can take their survey here? (It's the "logged in" part that confuses me - that is, I'm not necessarily logged in at MyView when I come here, even though I am a member of both sites.) I'm trying to do the right thing, but I don't want to abandon my points at the MyView site if I don't have to.

jnorth1007
11-19-2011, 12:42 PM
If you plan on taking your My View surveys with SR then dont sign in to My View anymore. You can only take 1 My View per day over all of the sites that offer it so it wouldnt be beneficial to take it through their direct site unless you plan on not taking them through SR anymore. You have to make sure if you are going to take them through SR that your info isnt already up(meaning you are logged in to My View) when you go to take one because those points will go to your My View account and you won't get credit on SR. Hope that makes sense