PDA

View Full Version : YourMusic.com offer...warning!

shades99
11-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Be sure to keep cds in your queue or you will lose your money. I received this email from them today:

"If your Music Queue is empty on your shipment date, you will miss the opportunity to receive this month's CD, but your credit card will still be charged $6.99. If you're not sure what to put in your Music Queue, check out the yourmusic guides.

Don't miss your music! Visit yourmusic.com right now and update your queue.

Thank you..."

askomsky
11-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes but if I'm not mistaken (at least it was in the past) if you go and add one into your queue a few days later, that one should ship.

I could be wrong and need to go read it again, but I know that's how it worked last year when I was a member.

cglaura
11-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi, just wanted to post this for anyone who didn't do the offer yet, but just so it doesn't seem as if they are trying to pull a fast one on you and it scares you off...it is stated on their site under "How it Works".

You are eligible to receive your first available Music Queue choice as part of your subscription! Every month thereafter we'll send you your next available choice on your monthly anniversary date. Remember, your credit card will be charged $6.99 each month, even if you do not have a CD in your Music Queue.So please be sure to have a CD in your Queue one day before Your Music Date. Otherwise, we cannot ship a CD for that month, and your credit card will still be charged.

bs4free
11-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

m 'n c
11-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I believe Zooba is the same way. I try to keep my queues 10 items deep in case I forget one month I'll always have something in there.