PDA

View Full Version : "Exceeded Survey Limit" message on FIRST try?!

lurkyloo
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
I just logged in for the first time today (11:50am) and when I went to take a survey, it told me I had exceeded my limit! My last successful survey was taken early yesterday morning.... what gives?

cglaura
11-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Try clearing cookies and/or new email. That usually works. HTH! I think they've been having issues w/ this.

lurkyloo
11-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Cookie clearing didn't work, but I'll try my other email - Thanks!!!

kxmeeh
11-10-2007, 07:13 PM
i am getting the exact same message. i am just giong to keep trying all night.

m 'n c
11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Change your email address and you should be ok. Greenfield tends to track by email address on their end.

jnorth1007
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
It was happening all day to me too. I just closed out that screen and went back to the member area and clicked on the daily survey link again and it would take me to try it again. If I didn't qualify for that one it would take me to an exceeded limit message again and I would have to go back to the beginning again. I didn't have to keep changing email or clearing cookies. Just start over each time it gives you that.

Wendi63
11-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I had that same thing happen to me today. I hadn't done any surveys but it told me that I exceeded the limit. I finally had to clear cookies just to get in. I couldn't even get to the point of changing my email address until I cleared cookies. Weird! I have never had that happen to me before although I have read about it happening to others. I'm not sure whether I will get one completed or not since I can't seem to qualify for anything.:(

amarazas
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
I got the "Exceeded Survey Limit" message and I didn't do a survey today :computer: ... unless I did it in my sleep last night, and if that's the case, I'll be able to get all 30 this month! :-) :rotfl:

I'll keep trying!

:christmas:

askomsky
12-03-2007, 02:26 PM
I got the "Exceeded Survey Limit" message and I didn't do a survey today :computer: ... unless I did it in my sleep last night, and if that's the case, I'll be able to get all 30 this month! :-) :rotfl:

I'll keep trying!

:christmas:

Amy if you figure out how to do them in your sleep, please let me know!!! lol

That used to be my biggest problem, then I would just clear cookies and use another email address and it would work.

April

amarazas
12-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I can't even get to the screen that asks me for my e-mail address... It goes directly to the "Exceeded Survey Limit Message"....

:computer:

Riyaa
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
When that happens to me, I usually have to delete cookies and temporary internet files, then restart my browser. Then I can get to the screen where I can change my email address.

bellanlivismom
12-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I got this message this morning. I cleared cookies yesterday and the last survey that I took was on November 27. ughhh.

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm not sure what method yall are using for clearing cookies but I have found that I will miss files if I try and do it "manually" through IE. I find I can catch more things running ccleaner but I sometimes have to run it 2 or 3 times back to back to get rid of everything. Maybe try that.

speechteachri
12-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Ok, I just posted about this in the other survey thread. I got the "exceeded" message yesterday too, when I hadn't done a survey yet. I was not able to get one to work for me, so I have already lost one day for the month.

Oh well. I have never been able to get past the $1 bonus yet anyway.