PDA

View Full Version : Crazy for Bargains

disney_girl
11-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I just ordered some pajamas for DS for Christmas and was very happy with Crazy for Bargains. Their shipping ($5 flat fee) was fast and they also credited fast (10%). They included a transferable coupon code for $5 off $50 that I would be happy to pass on to anyone that can use it! Just send me a pm.

jnorth1007
11-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I think you will like the quality of their merchandise also. I bought Justin some spiderman pjs in July and he loves them and they are so cute and have held up well.

faithhope
11-11-2007, 12:37 AM
I have to agree... I got my daughter some horse pjs from the discount area... very nice. She loves them.

I got my other daughter some super girl pjs... but they are put away until her birthday next month :)

Faith

sunshinecindy
11-13-2007, 10:41 PM
I wear a pair about every night from here . They are certainly the softest pjs I own, and they was up so nice. I am really happy with all the pj's and niteshirts I have got there. They are more then worth the money, the comfort alone is unreal.

disney_girl
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Yes, the quality seems really nice! I got DS the Batman pj's with cape (of course lol). On the first one I received, the Batman logo was printed a little off. Their customer service was AWESOME!!! I had a replacement set in 2 days!!! They really have a nice selection and good prices!

ligrumpygirl
11-13-2007, 10:55 PM
I placed an order the other day based on the reviews here...just waiting for my order AND my credit!