PDA

View Full Version : Offers - Page not found

linanglab
11-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Every offer I have clicked on tonight went to the "page cannot be found" page. Anyone else get this? I wanted to try all the new offers that are in, and NOTHING. Maybe I will shut down my computer for awhile and see if that will help. But every other site I tried to go to, I had no problem with....

jnorth1007
11-10-2007, 09:37 PM
I had that issue with the Surveys For Fun offer. It just kept giving me an error page. I was able to complete 5 of the other offers but haven't seen any credits yet.

bellanlivismom
11-10-2007, 10:14 PM
I got that as well. I have no idea!!

Arky
11-10-2007, 10:21 PM
i got that too!

jnorth1007
11-10-2007, 11:10 PM
After I cleared cookies it let me go in and do the Surveys4fun offer.

jnorth1007
11-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Wow it credited already! YAY!

Arky
11-10-2007, 11:38 PM
After I cleared cookies it let me go in and do the Surveys4fun offer.

I cleared cookies because I hadn't done that in while and I also got to the Surveys4fun and got credit!!!

linanglab
11-11-2007, 07:04 AM
I quit last night trying to do offers. This morning EVERYTHING is back to normal and working great. Did all the offers. Now awaiting credit! Please come through!

linanglab
11-11-2007, 02:35 PM
I quit last night trying to do offers. This morning EVERYTHING is back to normal and working great. Did all the offers. Now awaiting credit! Please come through!

I did like 7 freebie offers today (the most recent ones), and not one of them went through yet. Did anyone else do those and get credit quickly? It has been over 7 hours! I am a bit disappointed. I really could have used those credits.....I am hoping maybe some of them will go through later today or by tomorrow morning.

m 'n c
11-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I did like 7 freebie offers today (the most recent ones), and not one of them went through yet. Did anyone else do those and get credit quickly? It has been over 7 hours! I am a bit disappointed. I really could have used those credits.....I am hoping maybe some of them will go through later today or by tomorrow morning.

A few of the newer ones weren't under the fast crediting section last night so I think that at least some (Allegra, Its Your Opinion) are going to be manual credits.

linanglab
11-12-2007, 07:07 AM
A few of the newer ones weren't under the fast crediting section last night so I think that at least some (Allegra, Its Your Opinion) are going to be manual credits.

Okay...that gives me a little assurance. I have not had problem with 75 percent of things crediting, so when nothing showed up, I was concerned. Maybe by tomorrow, I will have a few things credit

m 'n c
11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
hmm looks like a bunch have been pulled. I wonder if there was an issue with them.

linanglab
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM
hmm looks like a bunch have been pulled. I wonder if there was an issue with them.

I did not get credit for ONE of them! I did pull some out of pending today, and got 2 to credit. So at least my $$ is going up a bit. I was SO happy to see the new offers. That is too bad.