PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week Picks? Is Cindy ok??

m 'n c
11-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I noticed the picks for the week hasn't been posted yet and its Sat night. Is Cindy ok? Anyone know? I remember Tricia going to the Game but I don't remember Cindy being out as well.

ligrumpygirl
11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Super Soap Weekend? Didn't see mention she was going?

m 'n c
11-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Super Soap Weekend? Didn't see mention she was going?

Oh didn't realize it was this weekend. Ok I can get over not picking this week but she better not make this a habit as its unacceptable :angel:

sunshinecindy
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Sorry guys. Got so far behind being in New York and then I got further behind with the Super Soap weekend. Next week, I'll have them up for sure. If you don't see them by thursday evening, give me a little nudge.

bs4free
11-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Thats ok Cindy This was a BYE week!

LOL!!!!

m 'n c
11-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Sorry guys. Got so far behind being in New York and then I got further behind with the Super Soap weekend. Next week, I'll have them up for sure. If you don't see them by thursday evening, give me a little nudge.

Ok I was worried something was wrong with you. I completely forgot about SSW at Disney.

icartjetta
11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
DH and I met up with Cindy yesterday at SSW, and we had a blast. I'm going to try and write a trip report with pictures later today, If I can figure out how to post the pictures!
I'm not a very good writer but I'm going to give it a whirl.

sunshinecindy
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
DH and I met up with Cindy yesterday at SSW, and we had a blast. I'm going to try and write a trip report with pictures later today, If I can figure out how to post the pictures!
I'm not a very good writer but I'm going to give it a whirl.

OMG, it was unreal. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

icartjetta
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm still laughing.