PDA

View Full Version : amp problem

cjnix32
08-01-2010, 09:51 PM
The new first page for the amp survey is giving me trouble. I am not sure if it is my computer or what. I have blanks on the drop down boxes. I have cleared cookies. I haven't tried it on my desktop, and I will try that next. But don't know what else to do.

DarcyDog
08-01-2010, 10:02 PM
My first page is entirely blank. I have no drop down boxes at all. Maybe that means there aren't any surveys?

MdCaterer
08-01-2010, 10:08 PM
For me the first page starts to show the different flags for language and then it turns blank

MdCaterer
08-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Is there something going on with the AMP OTX surveys? When I click on it it says, "you have prequalified for a survey, click here" and then it takes me to questions etc....BUT I have cleared cookies and re-booted computer so how does it even know who I am and all the answers to the prequalifying questions???

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 01:55 PM
AMP no longer requires you to log in each time. I assume they must be tracking log ins by ISP numbers since clearing cookies does not reset it. If it says there are no surveys available it means just that and you should try back again later. You will not be able to reset it just click on the link again later on and if it says something about Good News you pre-qualified for a survey then it means you have one to try. I am still clearing cookies since I don't know if the survey part is still tracking with cookies but I did one with the new page on Saturday and then got the new page yesterday and had no available. I tried back a while later and qualified and got credit. These are still working they just look different and you no longer have to enter your info each time.

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 01:58 PM
You won't have the drop down items anymore. I had to answer all the standard questions the first time I went to the new page but since then I just click on it and it says Good News or This is embarrassing... and you either qualify for a survey or don't. Really easy actually since you don't have to keep entering info everytime you want to see if there are any available.

MdCaterer
08-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I was able to get one the first day they had the new page. I finished that survey and received credit. I have tried numerous times since and mostly get the blank white page which first shows very quickly the flags etc and then disappears and "error on page" shows up at the bottom left corner of my computer screen. I have never gotten it to say "This is embarrasing"

I am not complaining but I am wondering if they have worked out all the kinks?

jnorth1007
08-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Were you able to get one yesterday at all?

MdCaterer
08-03-2010, 10:01 AM
I believe it was the day before yesterday, not certain, I was able to get several times the "you have pre-qualified" and I would start to answer questions but it never finished. Now there is nothing but the blank page.

jnorth1007
08-03-2010, 10:04 AM
I am not sure what is going on. I am tending to think that the blank page is coming up if you are still within your 24 hour period for taking one. But if you didn't take one and get credit yesterday then that would blow that. It seems some people are getting in and taking them but some are not. I got the blank page this morning but was not getting it yesterday when you mentioned it. I went and checked and AMP was the last thing I got credit for yesterday so it could be that I am within my 24 hours. Honestly, I don't know for sure yet but I have notified Tricia and we will just have to see.

29apr00
08-03-2010, 10:06 AM
I haven't been able to get anything all weekend, the 1st day I noticed the new page I entered in all the demo questions, then had a few to try but didnt' get anything. now i can't even get past the white page.....it shows the flags for about 1/2 a second then just goes to a blank page.

But an interesting point was raised.......if they are not resetting after we clear cookies, then Dh can't try for this survey. Is that what AMP was trying to do? seems to be really limiting their responses that way. :confused:

jnorth1007
08-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Jennifer I think AMP was trying to stop people from cheating. I think they had issues with people changing their email and demographics just to try to get a survey. Not just your husband taking it instead of you but trying several different email addresses and demographics until they got a survey. I think this is their way of preventing that. We don't know for sure because they haven't really communicated their reasons to us so it is only my opinion and a guess.

marcymajor
08-03-2010, 10:12 AM
i just finished an amp at around 10:03 this morning and got the thank you for completing our survey page and it just stayed on that page - it did not go to the eversave page. how long do you think i should keep this thank you page up and do you think it will credit (it didn't credit at 10:05)? if someone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: my amp just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!

momof3lovebugs
08-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I went thru the pages of questions and didn't end up qualifying for one yesterday but got the ' this is embarassing...' page. Today, it goes to the blank page. :(

PSL1013
08-05-2010, 08:32 PM
I just did an amp that made me fill in all the demographic info again that it had been saving....got a survey, got the congrats page but no credit at the top of the first hour? :confused:

cloverc81
08-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I also had to re-enter info for one I completed at 6:30 and have also not seen any credit for it.

Leslie
08-05-2010, 09:08 PM
I just did an amp that made me fill in all the demographic info again that it had been saving....got a survey, got the congrats page but no credit at the top of the first hour? :confused:

Same thing happened to me. Hoping it credits on the 2nd hour.

ETA: No credit on the 2nd hour either.

disney_girl
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Also happened to me...took one around 4 this afternoon with no credit.

29apr00
08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Me too!! I was suprised to see that I had to enter my demographics again, but got a good survey right away. then no credit!! that's 2 days in a row no credit for AMP!

PSL1013
08-05-2010, 09:33 PM
No credit on the second hour for me either, glad that I'm not the only one. :( Too many survey problems lately, I wonder what's going on?

KimCh
08-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I took an Amp earlier and didnt get credit. I know we are not suppose to talk about non credits but it appears they are having problems and I want to get on the list before it closes in case they are able to recover these credits like they do with MV. I assumed I would not be able to take another for 24 hours and decided to take the y2c since they were working. I ended up with an amp survey through the sm y2c link and completed it. So this will be interesting to see what happens...will I get the sm .60 the amp .90 or nothing. I wont know until a little after 9.

**UPDATE** I got the nothing......

Mandi
08-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Today is actually the first day in 3 days that I actually DID get credit from a completed AMP survey. Definitely not the norm to not get credit on an AMP survey. I have always gotten credit, with the exceptions of the ones I took this weekend. I'm sure there must be some kind of issue since they are usually good about crediting.

cjjmesser
08-06-2010, 12:10 AM
No credit for me either :(

MdCaterer
08-06-2010, 09:25 AM

This happened to me yesterday too. I finished the AMP survey at 9:55 pm EST and got the thank you for taking our survey page and I left it up for a long time. However by the time I logged off there was no credit and no credit this morning. I AM NOT COMPLAINING....I would just love to see them get it fixed so we can continue to take their surveys.

jnorth1007
08-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Believe me we would all like to see the survey issues corrected. Unfortunately we have no control over it and have done everything we can do on our end. I know it is hard to be patient in times like this and it is frustrating for everyone but we don't have any other choice. They, us and you are losing money every minute they are down so I assure you that everything that can be done is being done and hopefully they will be up and running as usual very soon. Thanks for understanding.

SunshineGirl
08-06-2010, 09:52 AM
AMP should now be fixed and I just uploaded all of the manual credits that I received.

No word yet on when MyView will be fixed but we will continue to get manual credits to upload on those.

Greenfield is again investigating their problems and I just sent them some documentation.

SurveyHead looks to be okay. LOL